Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Still Scrapping Away.....

ADTHIS
I really really loved this Challenge
Anything that involves splashing paint around and getting arty -is just soooooo much fun!!
I love texture!!
123 BLOG PARTY BIG CHALLENGE
123 Challenge recently held a Blog Party
5 elements of criteria had to be met, 3 from Charm - bling, BIG date and a quote,
the other two had to be chosen from her layout displayed here Here Meaghan travelled to Gallipoli, Turkey for the 25 April, our Aussie public holiday-ANZAC DAY, where we remember the lives given in war.
I kept the lines clean because of the nature of the monuments.
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #92
The song this week is 'Beautiful Sunday' - its a chirpy song that got in my head and I hummed it all day!! LOL.
You can find the challenge here
Little Hannah 4yrs old.
29th JUNE PHOTO I have to giggle at Blacky, he is just sooooo funny because you can hear his brain ticking 'Ew -she's put that big black thing up to her face - there is GREAT LIGHT - I must squint before she presses that button!! Truly!! I rarely get photos of him with his eye open, instead I end up with this spooky yellow-eyed look!!! He's not like that at all!! ------------------------------------------
AN AWARD From the lovely Lean, thanks so much!!! Ooooh you must check out her blog - Lean creates the most amazing work!! Just gorgeous!!

RUBY STREET DESIGNS
Oooooooh look at these goodies that have just arrived!! I stumbled across this fabulous Vintage Site and my brain and heart nearly tripped over each other - soooo my finger got busy on the 'buy' button - but one has to get in quick, because the things I wanted where disappearing around me!! HOWEVER, I did manage to get these lovelies.... even the crystal cup!!
BEAUTIFUL!! VERY BIG SMILE!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! U never cease to AMAZE ME!!!! Those LO's ARE AMAZING!!!! That first one JUST ROCKS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 'em! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

These are all just gorgeous Mandy. Love them. Great minds must think alike as I have my Ruby goodiees here that Iam going to take a photo of for my 52 weeks album.

BrigitteG said...

oh my goshhh this is aweeesome Mandy !!
and you're right... there's nothing better than splashing lots of paint around...just think ...you're an aaaartist darl and... amazingly, the work that come out of it is pretty good !!! just like yours here :)
Hugs from the Blue Mountains NSW :)
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Jocelyn said...

Look at you go girlie....I love these creations...can you send me just a little bit of that creativity..I will wait patiently by my mailbox!!!!!! Just beautiful and I love the pics of your kitty!!! That is too funny that he thinks, oh no he she comes with that black thing with the big light!!! What a cutie he is!!! Thanks for your well wishes.....Have a wonderful day!!!

Lean said...

Your work is GREAT again girl.The black cat is so handsome hihihi.
bye bye,Lean

Gladie said...

Oh, Mandy - I love your LOs! You've got the artist touch on everything you do, stunning!!! And those vintage findings! Wow! :D

Lisa T. Howard said...

Mandy, I am in awe of your work. You have such an artist's soul and it shows up in your work over and over again. I have to just sit and stare...taking it all in! {sigh Love your little vintage stash you acquired!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Love Love Love your ad this layout.
LOL about Blackie and the camera (I was stalking my cat trying to take decent pics tonight as well).
Love the look of your new goodies.
xx

Jenneke said...

Your Ad This layout is AMAZING!!!!!
I also loved this challenge, it was so much fun playing with ink and paint!!!
Mandy, everything you make is soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!
And I LOVE the vintage goodies!!!!!

Nat said...

oh my goodness -the art piece is so amazing. Love it!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Mandy you never cease to inspire! That ART layout is sooooo cool - I especially love the dimension and texture! all the layouts are fab and that picture of Blackie made my day!!! What a cutie!!!

sam said...

Oh la la Mandy !!!! C'est super beau tout ça !
Thank you very much for this discovery!!! I saw full of vintage and "retro" attractive things who tempts me !!!
I am again going to spend some money !!!!!!!