Saturday, 13 June 2009

OLW-Yes

ONE LITTLE WORD -Yes
How has the word 'Yes' impacted on my day.....well, do you ever feel like you are held to ransom by your kids???? Do you ever feel like you are about to walk the PLANK (lol) Yeah weeeell, I've certainly felt like this the last few weeks, not with just my kids, but with everyone else's that I teach. We have been 'living' at the theatre and yes....every day I've felt like I've been pushed further along that PLANK! If only I could dive off the end and swim to the closeby shore of a tropical deserted island.......(sigh)!
11TH JUN 09 PHOTO
One dressingroom's lights are on and about to be filled with
costumes, hairspray fumes, lipstick, hushed chatter and excitment.
12th JUNE 09 PHOTO

One completed hairdo with headpiece. So much hairgel and spray to hold every strand in place...its as stiff as cardboard but it wont come undone on stage!

Perfect grooming is part of the discipline. (big smile!)
Life has been sooooo hectice the past few weeks, I promise I will slowly catch up on everyone! I have a whole weekend off!! RARE and I'm sleeping in!!!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh My this LO is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I just love all the details!!! Sigh....you are so very talented!!! Enjoy your weekend off and stop and take a breath!!!! :)

Deb said...

Wow, the OLW LO is fantastic Mandy. I hope you have your scrapping supplies waiting for you at the end of the "plank" teehee.
Oh the memories of all that gel and hairspray - not a hair out of place - just beautiful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the LO!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! And those photos are FABULOUS! :):):):):):):):):):)

Bec said...

Gorgeous layout!!
I'll meet you on the island and we can scrap our hearts out with no kids!! hehe

Enjoy your sleep in!!

Julie said...

I so love your pirate page Mandy and can I jump ship and join you on that island.

Lynn said...

This is awesome!!!! Sounds so familiar! lol

Peggy said...

We all know how that feels Mandy!
Love the LO, so many pretty details!
xxx Peggy