Sunday, 28 June 2009

A Busy Scrapping Sunday!

AUSSIE SCRAPJACK June
Here's my take. You can find the challenge here
I love the water even if there's only enough time to hop in, swim a bit and hop out!!
SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE #19
The Challenge - Do you have a family meal, or gathering that inspires you?
Weeell, Easter Breakfast is always memorable! The night before, when everyone has gone to bed...I decorate the dining table with Easter delights, Easter crockery and a centrepiece- different every year and a surprise in the morning!! Its where the kids are greeted with their easter eggs, a hot cooked breakfast is served (usually scrambled eggs!)
Easter tradition is centred around our dining table. I love this family time!!
USA SCRAPJACKED JUNE
I loved this jack by Beth Perry!!! You can find it here
It just oozed vintage and old world - history book even. This is a pic of my great grandmother in mourning after the death of my great grandfather in Flanders in World War One 1914. He was only 24 yrs old. His only daughter (my grandmother) was only 10 months old.
26th JUNE PHOTO Ooooh how lucky was being featured in ScrapScene!! What a buzz!!! 27th JUNE PHOTO Beginners Class this morning.......running on demi-pointe with scarves
28th JUNE PHOTO
Cosmo felt he wanted as much if not more attention as Paige was giving her homework! He just plopped himself down on it waiting for a pat!!
--------------------------------------------------
Dont forget to hop on over to 'LET'S GET SHABBY' for Challenge One!
-------------------------------------------------

12 comments:

Lean said...

Love your work and your picturs.I hope you did your skinny dipping one ather time of the Year[hihi].
bye bye,Lean

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

you do lovely work....xoxo

Jenneke said...

Heey famous friend of mine!! In ScrapScene, wow!! Now everybody knows Mandy!!! You soooo deserved it!!!!! Congrats!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATU!!!!! LOVE your layout, maybe you're going to win my stamps!!!
Your entry for Scrapjacked is absolutely gorgeous!! I thinks it's a winner!!!
Hugs for my aussie-friend!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Such gorgeous layouts - love your swimming one. Great photos (always love to see what your kitties are up too). xx

Julie said...

these are all gorgeous love them Missy.

Bec said...

Wow! Love your Scrap Jack layout! Gorgeous.
I love them all really.
And congrats on your piece in ScrapScene!! Yay!!

iza said...

amazing creations as always.i always love ur details, embelies n the placement of it.TFS...

Lean said...

Hai Mandy,I have one award om my blog for you.
bye bye,Lean

Amber Zimmerman said...

Wow! Looks like you had a busy week scrapping. . .lucky you! =) Love your SATU lo. . .the elements you used look so lovely together! Thanks for playing along with us!
xo
Amber

Jen Ballantyne said...

Hi Mandy, I found you through ScrapScene of course, I was/am sitting up in the wee smalls reading through your blog and following links and having a lovely time. Your work is spectacular. Just beautiful and I wanted to let you know that you have inspired me. I unfortunately have cancer and it is terminal so making albums of and for my boys is important to me but I have been blocked for an age. Blocked until I found your blog that is! Now I am inspired, I have some new techniques I want to try and I haven't ever scrapped 'shabby chic' style but just love the look of it so I am going to give it a go. I just wanted to let you know that you have made a difference and to thank you. Isn't it amazing being able to reach into peoples lives and touch them through blogging? Just wonderful. Okay this has been a very long comment so I better finish now, take care and thanks again, I look forward to following your blog.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee the LO's!!!! GORGEOUS as ALWAYS!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us on SATU!!!! YAY!!! And CONGRATS on that SHOUT OUT!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!! And your photos always have me in AWE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

deana said...

GORGEOUS work, as always! I'm especially loving your SATU LO! It's FANtastic! :-)