Monday, 18 May 2009

'SCRAPPING THE MUSIC' AND 'MIX IT UP'

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #85 The song this week is 'These are the Days' and here's my design team sample...... Look at my little cherubs! Hannah and Paige were little village girls in the production of 'Coppelia'. Here's a moment of relaxation when being fitted for costumes!
MIX IT UP #19 Here's the challenge This is me at Marine Land in Queensland. Boy has it changed from back then! LOL - I guess I have too!!
DAILY PHOTOS
16th MAY 09 A lovely little moment in ballet - a little dancer caught dancing in the mirror -sooo sweet.
17th MAY 09Spent the afternoon in the garden, starting to do the winter snipping. This is the bottom half of the drive - soooo rolling up the sleeves - the tidying begins!
18th MAY 09 I love my challenge blogs!! A big plus for me is that I dont have to list products! I'm just not that organised! I love to rip things out of the packaging and put them in pretty bottles etc and the products become part of the decor here in my scrapstudy! (big smile)

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those LO's Mandy!!!! GORGEOUS!!! And those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And speaking of challenge blogs....CONGRATS on winning KIDDIE LIT's FIRST CHALLENGE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhh and PS....I suck at naming products too...I just rip it open and start to play!!! LOL :):):):):):)

amuffoletto said...

Oh such wonderful layouts. Love those pictures. I love that we do not have to name what we use on pages for the challenges. You so inspire me. Wow!!!

annie said...

Love the Lo's Mandy! I wish my scrap space looked that good, it must help keep the mojo flowing

Bec said...

Oh Mandy, your STM layout is simply gorgeous!!
I love the placement of the pink lace scallops and the pic.
Congrats also on Kiddie Lit!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful as ever Mandy! Love the cut out work in your STM layout! Gorgeous ballet photo too :)

Jenneke said...

First: Congrats on winning Kiddie Lit!!! I love your project!!
And your layouts are stunning, as allways!! Love those Prima-papers! Never used them myself but I think I have to buy them, they are sooo romantic!!

Jocelyn said...

I too love these LO's!!! When I grow up...I want to be scrapper like you....:)))) Your Lo's always make me smile!!!! Congrats on winning Kiddie Lit's first challenge! YAYA for you!!!! I love your pics and I too am one to open the packages and put them into a place where I can get to them, forgetting who made what!!! Have a Happy Monday!

iza said...

gorgeous lo especially bloom n grow page.love the elements in it...

Jiggy Jen said...

LOVEEEE your LO's~~~ I have that PRIMA paper and have been trying to figure out how to use it!!! You definately inspired me :)

Gladie said...

Congrats on winning the kiddie lit - you're so productive and yet manage to make really awsome art, I'm stunned! :) and what a wonderful bloom&grow LO! Your work is so cool!!! :)

Deb said...

Luv the STM LO - just gorgeous. oooo your scrapstudy looks so inviting...such a great atmosphere to be inspired.

Mélanie Blackburn said...

You do such beautiful work! Thanks for playing along to Mix It Up!

Julie said...

Wow Missy Mandy you must get sick of me saying how awesome your pages are buthere I go again. To tally awesome.

Mel & Em said...

Stunning Mandy, Totally in love with those LOs!!!

Juliana said...

Just stopping by to check out your take on Mixer #19! Love your LO! You have some wonderful work and your daily photos are beautiful!

amuffoletto said...

I have a little surprise for you on my blog.....And I was wondering if the mailman has brought you a surprise from me. Just want to make sure it has arrived from the USA safely!!!

Julie said...

There's a little somehting on my blog your you Missy.

Peggy said...

Is there a style or technique in scrapping you don't master???? Every single LO you make is a little piece of art, I so love your work. I just can't get enough of it.
xxx Peggy