Friday, 15 May 2009

SATU, KIDDIE LIT, ADTHIS.....

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE The Challenge is to be inspired by the lyrics "Help From My Friends" , and weeeell I thought this was a fab photo for my title! Here is Meaghan in Turkey (across the universe from Australia!) propped up behind an ancient statue in a little humorous pose!
KIDDIE LIT (Inspiration Between the Pages) WHOO AND IT WON!!!!!!!
This is the very first Challenge for this brand new exciting blog based on Children's Literature! The inspiration is from the book 'Wizard of Oz'. I've managed most of the criteria in this altered project. Its a lid/casing off a stack of 100 blank CD which I've managed to change into a trinket container for DD.
A tick for these things used:
Silver sequins
Blue gingham ribbon
Yellow ricrac
Green background
Wings
Hearts
Teeny moth
Lyrics from Wicked on Butterflies Butterflies are part of the journey
ADTHIS
Here's my DT sample for the challenge this week
MAY 14 & 15TH PHOTOS
Soooo busy at the moment, so just putting up the photos no time to scrap them into my little journal....
The amount of paper I go through for newsletters - I dread doing them, it takes soooo much time and ink.......but there you are - it has to be done (grimmace) Doesnt this make your heart sing. Here its not even quite winter, and those little daffodils are pushing up through the soil. This is very early! Is it me, or are the seasons really out of whack?

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Such gorgeous creations........I just love your work!!!!What great photos!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mandy!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the LO's!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at SATU and Kiddie LIT!!!!!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the little buds poking through!!!!! PRECIOUS! :):):):):):):):)

Jiggy Jen said...

LOveeeeeeeeeeeeee your LO's they are stunning!!!!

Haggith said...

love the tin!!! thanks so much for playing along!

Lori W said...

fantastic! I love it! Thanks for playing along!
Lori (Kiddie Lit DT)

deana said...

♥ all your LO's!!!! Great color/pattern combo on the SATU LO... ♥ the white paint! :-)

Thanks for playing!

Bree said...

when do you slepp girl?


these projects are amazing, and thanks for playing along.. with SATU and Kiddi lit.. you rock!

Jenneke said...

Gorgeous layouts, Mandy!!
Had to giggle about Bree asking when you sleep?? That's my question too, I don't know how you do all this!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
And thanks for telling me about Scrapjacked, I'm soooo happy!! Have you seen that prize???
WOW!!

Julie said...

awesome stuff as usual missy Mandy. Love all of it.

Gladie said...

The altered project! You never stop amazing - beautiful!!!

And yeah, he won! I haven't landed yet ;) Tomorrow (today that is) we celebrate our National day, with marches, flags, songs, kids play, icecreams and all - double reason for celebrating this year :)))

amuffoletto said...

You are such a unique woman. I love your projects and pages. So different than I am used to seeing around here. I agree with the seasons being a little out of whack. can't wait to see what the flowers look like in bloom. The mail man should be bringing you a surprise very soon. Have a great week.

RebeccaB said...

your challenge layouts are fantastic....good luck.
i've entered a couple more myself with digi layouts, they are on my blog....i must check out the challenges that you enter....