Tuesday, 5 May 2009

PORT DOUGLAS!!

I cant believe the fabulous time I'm having - SOMEONE PINCH ME!! Our three day Scrap Therapy Retreat has come sadly to a close. What a wonderful time - its an absolute credit to Lee-Anne and Danny who looked after us incredibly right down to lifts to and from the airports and posting back all our goodies that were too irresistable to leave behind!!! Late last night I booked my bus shuttle and boutique-y hotel in Port Douglas!! (an hour or so north of Cairns) Let me tell you this is God's own country! Its palmy and balmy and ooooh........ Early this morning I booked a horse ride that goes right long the beach and into the Daintree - OMG-----there is this party going on in my head!!!! I'm so excited, so here I sit in my new surroundings, with overhead fans, a pool that awaits, town centre to explore and the BEACH! Apart from this ..... its time to talk LO's!! My next EXCITING news is that I won Aussie ScrapJack!!! omgosh!! (big smile) YAY!
All about mixed fonts!
This time its to pick a great song! This song by Natasha Bedington was just right!
AD THIS DT sample
Go check out the ad and -the technique twist this week is to do a hybrid layout. Add something digital to your layouts.
4TH MAY 09 The girls having morning tea outside our retreat room!!! This was INSIDE the whole complex!! Behind the girls are rock pools with big massive Barramundi fish in them!! 5th MAY O9 Having the last swim before moving onto Port Douglas.

12 comments:

Antonella Ryan said...

OMG you are swimming!! You ARE CRAZY!! Im Freezing!! Have fun in Port Douglas it is truely a beautiful Place

RebeccaB said...

oh wow, your layouts are really fantastic. i especially love the first one.
do you ever check out Scrap Whispers?
Their challenge this week is Funky. come have a look at my digi entry, tell me what you think ....

Peggy said...

It sounds like you're having a wonderful time Mandy! I so wish summer would hurry up and come already!
Congratulations on the Aussie Scrap Jack win! I think I saw you won another challenge too somewhere, but I can't remember which one...
Beautiful work again Mandy, love all of it!
xxx Peggy

Jenneke said...

You are a true Winner, Mandy. SATU and Scrapjacked, yeahhh!!! Congrats!!!!!
I'm so happy to read you're having such a good time!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
And enjoy the beautiful weather, it's raining here in Holland...

annie said...

Mandy, it was fantastic to meet you! Congrats on the latest win, your work is always beautiful! Have fun in Port Douglas, its sounds beautiful :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Fab pics - very envious at your current location - gorgeous LO's - YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL.
xx

Wendy said...

Wow! Your pages are just so lovely. Port Doughlas looks like a very lovely place. Seems you had a wonderful time.

Princess Tamara said...

Glad you're having fun honey - miss you already!!

Julie said...

wahoo mandy congrats on the ASJ win. loving the new pages gorgeous as usual.

Glenda T. said...

I just love visiting your blog because you always have such gorgeous projects!! Thanks again for playing along with us at TDX!!

Tanya said...

gorgeous work as usual Mandy! Oh I am envious of your Port Douglas location!

Cathy said...

Those are some great pages. I esp love the mixed fonts page. Ad this got me hook on that lately.