Monday, 4 May 2009

PLAYING CATCH UP!

So much to catch up on! Firstly - I promise when I get a chance I'm going to soooo get around blogs and see what you have all been up to while I'm away! I'm am loving every minute of glorious Cairns! I'm sooo happy to have logged on and see that I've won Scrapping Across the Universe! How cool is that! Ooooh ooh ohh! SCRAP THERAPY MONTHLY INSPIRATION CHALLENGE DT sample Its all about a significant lady in your life. (Once Twice Three Times A Lady) So go check out my Inspirational challenge!
The Man of the Month (manufacturer) is My Minds Eye and Scrap Therapy has discounted the entire line! However we are all away on retreat at them and MME is not uploaded!! Give it a day or so and it will be there for you to grab!! Here are some samples in Tres Jolie and Front Porch.
My mother used to make our dresses including her own! Check us out in 1968! All the same!
The criteria is:Mixed alpha title and a Long Title, using 3 different ribbons creatively, use journaling spots...
Here's a bit of a catch up of daily journal pages and as I cant print out photos - the rest are a photo a day - which I'll write on and hole punch to put in my journal folder when I get back!
24th April
Yep, into the many woodpiles around the house.....its cold and those fires are being lit!! 25th April Staying with some old friends......their house is just full of beautiful cottage-y things! 26th April Paige was excited with her costume for her social at school - that when she went to sleep - her costume was all laid out in a chair - really cute! 27th April 28th April Dont you love getting little parcels of scrappy things!! 29th April
Oooh and this parcel I got from an etsy from China - gorgeous special
gaffa tape!! It came just before I had to leave for the airport for Sydney to stay with Meaghan a couple of nights......so it came with me!!!
30th April My Miss Meaghan at her work! Cant you tell she just loves her job!
1st MAY - CAIRNS from my room!! Warm and tropical!!
2ND MAY - our scrapping room with most of the ladies arriving!
3RD MAY - Michelle (Myebelle) and I at dinner - SEAFOOD!!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on winning SATU Mandy!!!! And OMYGOSH....U have been BUSY!!! Those LO's ARE GORGEOUS!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! U amaze me!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE the photos too...that view from your room is YUMMY! :):):):):):):):)

Jiggy Jen said...

BEAUTIFULLLL LO's you have !!!! You have amazing talents - I LOVE the way you mix your colors and techniques on your LO's...Thanks for stopping by my page :)

Jenneke said...

Congrats on winning SATU!!!! You really deserved it!!
There has to be new words invented to describe the beauty of your layouts, because 'amazing' and 'gorgeous' are not enough anymore... WOW!!
Give us more pictures of Cairns, I love to see them!!!!!
And you won't believe it, but my mother made our and her clothes too...

Jocelyn said...

U have been soooo busy and I love everthing~!~~~ Wowza, can I come play with you!!! Conrats on the win!!! Happy Monday!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun in Cairns! Congrats on your win! Your layouts and journal pages are awesome!!!

Peggy said...

SATU, that was the one LOL, should have read this post first huh LOL! Congratulations Mandy, another well deserved win. And I so agree with Jenneke, words simply aren't enough anymore to describe how much I like your work and creativity.
xxx Peggy

amuffoletto said...

Oh holy Wow.....You just simply amaze me. I love your layouts. There is such peace and serenity in them. I love looking at your pages and you are keeping up with your journal. I need to get back on track. Always love to visit your blog. Love that gaffer tape very cool. Have a great week.