Tuesday, 26 May 2009

MORE BUSY SCRAPPY MOMENTS....

AUSSIE SCRAPJACKED
Check out the challenge here. I've used my kit from WHAT'S OLD IS NEW. Love love love how this has turned out. Here is my brother with me sitting bareback(in front) and my two younger sisters (behind) in our front yard in Toowoomba. My love of horses started young. This was 1968 (big grin). -------------------------------------------
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC#87 Check out the song for this week - FREE TO BE ME Both the title and the lyrics are very scrappable!!! Loved scrapping this LO of DD Meaghan! If you look closely, I've managed to blend the whole photo into the background by matching the papers and placing horizons/lines in the right places!! ------------------------------------------------------- 25TH MAY PHOTO Tee hee....this is the first time I've ever seen Blacky (my aged big ex-feral) do this - The tap was dripping in the bath and there he was sticking his face under it trying to drink (he has a perfectly good cat bowl of water in the kitchen!) Anyway, I spyed him through the door crack, ran and got my camera, got back, tried to focus, but feeling like he was guilty of something, scrambled to jump out of the bath.... still.... I caught the drip of the tap and the splashes over his face - it was too funny!

14 comments:

Julie said...

Great pages Love them both. I managed to get my hands on one of those what old is new kits. So can't wait till it a rrives.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO's....U AMAZE ME Mandy!!! They are GORGEOUS!!! And what a FUNNNNNNNNNNN kitty photo! :):):):):):):):):):)

Deb said...

Luv your Aussie SJ LO Mandy. I got one of those WIOIN kits too (first one for me) and I luv it. Still to use it though....luv what you have done with it. lol at Blacky...too cute....mine drinks from a tap all the time although their are a couple of water bowls around she still prefers the drips.

Jenneke said...

Love your layouts, Mandy! Especially the one of STM, how you managed to blend the photo into the background, WOW!!!! I envy your talent..
GREAT picture of your cat! I think it won't surprise you when I tell you that I also had a black cat....
LOL!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Those layouts are so gorgeous. Also love the photo of blackie in the bath.
xx

Jocelyn said...

Awesome LO Mandy...How in the world did you get that photo to blend so well in the background!!! The kitty photo is soooooo cute!!! I just love your work and look forward to each creation!!!! Have a great week!

Peggy said...

They're both awesome Mandy, and I especially like the second one.
xxx Peggy

amuffoletto said...

I just absolutely love your beautiful pages....I have to tell you thank you for my little "sussie". I was so excited when I opene my mailbox today and saw something all the way from Australia. I love love love all the fibers and little yummie goodies you sent to me. Thank you so much for making my day special.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OMG There is always so much to love at your blog! That scrapjacked layout is fabulous! I love the colors and how you used the sideways sheet music as the background! Fabulous! I also ADORE your STM layout - amazing how you lined up the horizon lines! And your cat is ADORABLE with the water on his head- LOL!

Louise said...

Typically fabulous girl!!!!!!!

Lou :)x

iza said...

gorgeous!!!very interesting design...

pruts said...

lovely lo's !!!
hihi, my cat does the same thing. they can be so funny.

LEA said...

love love love your aussie scrapjack mandy

byclops said...

Love the pic of Blacky...our cat Hunter flat out refuses to drink out of a waterbowl, and is good enough to stand at teh bathroom sink and meow when he wants us to turn the tap on ehhehe!