Tuesday, 12 May 2009

LOTS TO SHOW AND TELL!

Firstly, my time at Scrap Therapy as a Design Team Member has come to a close at the end of this month along with the other Dt'ers (yes they are looking for a new design team) and this leaves me footloose and fancy free ....teehee... to enjoy my blog challenges that I love! I think I might even get into kits a bit more Having said that, I'm totally in love with 'What's Old is New Kits' This was last months Vintage Embellishment Kit. GORGEOUS! Here are my parents - the kit was fabulous for this photo! The green dress lady is fabric which was in the kit. Flowers, thickers, green and black trim is mine, and the rest is from the kit - and I've still got quite a bit to do another layout! The background was part of the kit too!
MIX IT UP CHALLENGE #18 The challenge was to use the word 'PERSEVERANCE' This is certainly true of eldest DD in her career! She is amazing and gutsy!
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #84 Here's my dt sample:
The song this week is 'SON OF A MAN' and I loved the lyrics 'look to the sky'. Meaghan ballooning in Turkey a couple of weeks ago suited it to a tee!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still popping up my 20 min journaling pages when I get a chance. Still got a couple to catch up on!
8TH MAY 09 Heading home from my glorious holidays in Cairns. I didnt want to leave the wonderful weather.
9TH MAY 09
Back home - and there is my scrappy desk all tidy waiting just to be messed up!! LOL!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

SUch beautiful creations and I so look forward to seeing each of your posts!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday and thank you for your wonderful comments on my Blog!!!! I just adore visiting you!!!!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

What such fabulous pages Mandy, you are such a terrific scrapper.
xx

Mélanie Blackburn said...

Beautiful work!!! Love your take on the mixer, thanks for playing!

Julie said...

Awesoem stuff missy mandy just love it all.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! U are a TRUE INSPIRATION! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Gladie said...

Awsome pages, Mandy! The vintage paperdolls are so cute :)

Glenda T. said...

Love all your fabulous creations but my faves has to be the one on your parents!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Juliana said...

Love your take on the Mix It Up challenge! Beautiful work!!!

Peggy said...

oh oh, they are all so beautiful!!!! My favorite is the one of your parents, that one is simply sensational!
xxx Peggy

byclops said...

You know i'm all like WAAAAH about losing you at Therapy!! But anyway, I LOVE the green in that first plage, it really pops!

Have head a few people mention those kits, so think i'll have to check it out!