Thursday, 21 May 2009

19th May PHOTO Here's my latest Vintage Embellishment Kit from 'What's Old is New'
I cant wait to create with this! Hopefully over the weekend!
20 MAY PHOTO
Here is a wonderful LO that Julie scrapped of Paige for me and I got it in the mail with one of her most GORGEOUS cards - thanks ssssssssssoooooooo much Julie! I love love love them!!!
Julie also sent me a lovely blog award. Here it is!!!
21 MAY 09 PHOTO
Ooooooooooooooh and look at this gorgeous-smorgeous Sussi that Amy sent me!!! Love it, ADORE every little bit of it AMY - you are precious!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO much Blossom!! I have a hundred ideas buzzing in my head right now with what I can do with all these lovelies!!
Amy also sent me this award, thanks so much for saying such lovely words xxxxx
The Latest ADTHIS Challenge
Here's my DT sample:
ADTHIS - My time is almost up as a SPRING design team member, sooooo I've applied for another 3 months with this interpretation of this ad. I LOVED recreating this in my own way. Who knows if I'm re-chosen - but this site is a definite fave of mine!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I so enjoy your Blog!!!! Your creations and photos are outstanding!!!!! I wish I could spend a day with you...just to see you in action!!!!! Congrats on the award and have a Fabulous Thursday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok....sooooooooooooo as soon as I catch my breath (cuz your work just took it away!!!) I will say wow wow wow wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that ballet one the BESTEST EVER!!!! I always loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all your work...but that ONE...HOLY MOLEY!!!! WOW!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the happy mail U got and CONGRATS ON THE AWARDS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

amuffoletto said...

I can't wait to see what you create with your vintage goodies. I love your latest layouts. You are just amazing.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Mandy I can't say it enough - your creations blow me away.
xxxx

Peggy said...

wow, both LO's are gorgeous!! What is it you used as swirls, I don't think I've ever seen that before?
Congrats on the awards, you deserve all the awards that are out there in my eyes!
xxx Peggy

Jenneke said...

Mandy, first of all: I totally agree with you saying that Ad This is such a great site!! It's definitely one of my favorites too!! ( and...ssssshhh....I applied too...keep my fingers crossed...)
How sweet of Julie to make you this layout!! And I also got those wonderful goodies of Amy, she is such a darling!!
Congrats on the awards!!!

Antonella Ryan said...

MANDY AS USUAL THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEICES I HAVE SEEN!!! I love them soo much

Ceci said...

Hi Mandy...love that Saturday morning layout, truly bootiful. :D

Bec said...

Oh Mandy you lucky thing!! I didn't get a kit this month from WIOIN. Now I am kicking myself seeing what you got!!
Your goodies from Amy look fun too!
And I love the Saturday Morning layout. Just gorgeous.
LOve your work!! ;o)

Julie said...

Stunning stunning and stunning Missy M. Just love them all. Glad that the layout and card arrived. Love the stash you got from Amy too. I'm sure you will have fun with that and the WOIN kit too.