Monday, 6 April 2009

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC#80 (and 365 photos)


Just love SCRAPPING THE MUSIC'S song this week ......
Go on over and have a look! Click here Here's my DT sample with my gorgeous Meaghan pictured. She's off to Turkey and to visit Gallipoli on ANZAC DAY. She's making her way in this world. I'm so proud of her.




2ND APRIL PHOTO
These were my kits and bits and pieces all ready to go into my suitcase for CropForKids in Melbourne! I was pretty well did a good job of not needing to take EVERYTHING if you know what I mean - THATS hard!!


3RD APRIL 09

Luggage for my flight - I STILL was overweight!!! However I have to say that I was only allowed 15 kilos because it was a small plane. (didnt have to pay extra thought - that was good!)



4TH APRIL 09
Our Scrap Therapy crowd! What a fabulous time we had meeting up with one another! Loads of fun!


5TH APRIL 09

 I went SHOPPING!! And had sooo much fun at the local DFO! Wow,  got some bargains!!! (very big smile!)


13 comments:

Jenneke said...

Your layout for Scrapping the Music is so, so, soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! WOW Mandy, WOW!!!
I am happy to read you're having such a great time!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww....YOUR STM is AMAZING MANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it.....and it looks like U are having a BLAST! :):):):):):):):) MAKE sure to CHECK my BLOG when U GET a chance! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Wow - haven't been here for a week and so many fab LO's.
Love your creations.
xx

jacque4u2c said...

This layout is beautiful!!!!! I am so glad you had such a great time!

byclops said...

mmm I LOVE DFO!

Peggy said...

I love the STM LO, it's gorgeous.
It looks like you had a great time, I wish I had someone to scrap with from time to time ...
xxx Peggy

Tanya said...

Your STM layout is stunning! I love the colours! Is that one of the new Prima vines you have used?? It's gorgeous in any case :)

Jocelyn said...

Stunning LO!!!! I Love this one!!!! Please stop by and say HI!!! I just adore meeting new people with a passion for life and paper crafting!!!

Julie said...

so stunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning Missy Mandy just adore your STM page.

Gladie said...

Wow, you've done so many beautiful pages lately, this one is awsome! Happy Easter :)

Gro S said...

Your LO's are fenomenal!!!!! Love them. You wanted to see more of the dancers on the A.Rymak video over at Gladies blog! They're called FRIKAR and check this out:http://www.youtube.com/user/frikar?blend=2&ob=1

Gro

Gro S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Mandy your layout is BEAUTIFUL! It looks like you've had a super fun week! Yeayyy!