Monday, 20 April 2009

AD THIS, SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #82 (and journalling pages)

AD THIS challenge is to interpret the advert (here) and use different pens in different ways. This is what I came up with!
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC newest song is 'Made to Love'. Pop on over here to check it out and have a go!! I have had these series of Paige cartwheeling for ages and finally found the perfect scrapping motivation in this song!!!


16TH APRIL 09 Journaling Page You can tell its getting cold out when my two furbabies are curled up in arm chairs by the open fire fast asleep first thing in the morning! How spoilt are they! Blackie looks like a black blob in his chair! Horrible, cold, miserable changable weather outside! 17TH APRIL JOURNALING PAGE

Yay - at last a drying day!! The sun broke through and it was a bit warmer - just lovely!!!
18TH APRIL JOURNALLING PAGE
And what a glorious day it was!! We got a fabulous park for our car - we got a wonderful fence-side table right near the winners post! And we spent the day sitting sipping drinks - eating great food and backing winners!! Dh work were the sponsors so we were pretty well looked after! I still cant believe the wonderful weather!! The sea was blue, the grass green and the bright bold colours of the drivers silks on their sulkies were intense and incredible! Luckily we live 1mins drive away so not far to travel home after a 'tiring' day (teehee!)
19TH APRIL JOURNALING PAGE A Sunday night game for the girls!! While I sat at my computer - it was lovely to hear the chit-chat and in-depth discussions between two sisters!

7 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Mandy I love your STM layout this week! That shaped top edge is sooooo cool!

Your daily journal must be getting really thick by now - I'd love to see what it looks like as a whole! Your pages are always so fun to see - love the pictures of your cats!

Tanya said...

Your layouts always have the "wow" factor!!! How do you do it Mandy? I need some tips LOL!!!

Kathie said...

Love your LO's!!
Kathie
xoxo

Jane Smith said...

What can I say...I love everything..your photo of the trotts looks amazing...love the photos of paige cartwheeling and what a fantastic way to display them...Absolutely love this layout below..how do you think so out of the box (that paper tearing is amazing). Have a great week. XX

Jocelyn said...

WOW, you are so very talented. I love the detail work, the colors, the dimension the photos. Oh Heck, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE them all!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!!! Happy Monday!

jacque4u2c said...

WOWZERS!!!! I am seeing stars! Your work just makes me light headed it is so darn AWESOME!

Glenda T. said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! I am always guaranteed eye candy when I come here. Your work is amazing, loooveee the STM layout this week and I always love seeing your journal pages! Those are soooo addicting aren't they??