Friday, 3 April 2009

MELBOURNE, and Cybercropping!!

YAY, I've arrived in Melbourne to loud thunderstorms! Its gotten cold, but all is cosy! WHATS HAPPENING?? SCRAP THERAPY decided to do something different by starting their monthly Cybercrop (first weekend in every month) on Friday mornings. This gives members extra time to get organised for their weekend of scrapping! Its A FABULOUS idea! I love it, and it seems......so do the forum users! If you are interested in joining the fun or at least chatting - then pop across! I've created the Card Challenge this month for the Cybercrop and you will find it here And here's my sample:

And tomorrow, I'll be able to report my fabulous time at 'Crop for Kids'!!

I wont have time to scrap my photos for my photo journalling pages, but will pop up the photos instead and will write on them for my journalling folder! Weeeeeell, I'll see how I go!~

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful time.
Enjoy your stay in Melbourne and have lots of fun.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad U are there safe and sound....and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those cards...the EGGS are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

Happy to hear that you arrived safely!! And I hope the weather will be fine! Today here in Holland we had our first warm day of spring!! I loved it!! but tomorrow it's going to be less warm and rainy... Buhhh...
I hope you'll have a nice weekend!!