Saturday, 11 April 2009

DESIGN EXPERIMENT, CREATIVE TYPE (and some journal photos)

I've finally arrived home from an exhausting but somewhat motivating week! PLUS its fabulous to arrive home and STILL be on holidays for another 10 days!! YAY! Anyway needless to say, I've already spent time in my scrapstudy catching up on some of my favourite blog challenges to wind down! (very big wide smile!!)
DESIGN EXPERIMENT #45What would you grab if you had ONLY 15 mins before a hurricane hit! (not including kids or pets) Weeeeell, some choices were a no brainer really! lol! Totally fun challenge! Loved it!
Its all about using the '@' sign!!! How creative is th@! LOL!

---------------------------------------

  PHOTOS FOR THE JOURNAL
Of course I didnt have time to 20min scrap these photos while I was away, but they will still be journalled upon and hole-punched and slipped into my journal....
6TH APRIL 09

My first day at work at the studio for workshop, love the light and space - just had to take a pic!

   7TH APRIL PHOTO
Ready to start work the following morning. (just setting up before each arrived)
8TH APRIL PHOTO
I'd had put up with toothache for a couple of days, and this day became too much and even the medication didnt help. I had a crack in my tooth from grinding (being out of my comfort zone!) Anyway, my brother found me a wonderful dentist who fixed it up until I am able to get home and have Easter out of the way before I get to my own dentist. Why do these things happen at the most in-opportune time!!!! I managed to teach my classes but missed doing my colleague's classes.
9TH APRIL PHOTO
Here are a couple of teachers I've been training this week, along with my colleague who is demonstrating and having a laugh!!! It was the last day, in the last class. We were winding down. It was a pretty full on week and it seemed all the teachers who came to learn from us went home feeling refreshed and happy with themselves! Thats me in the blue behind with a couple more of the teachers.


10TH APRIL PHOTO
My last entry where I sat and did my computer work all week. It was time to shut the computer down and catch my plane.


11TH APRILToday I listed these (and ones like these) on ebay!! I've got soooo much old old old music sheet paper hidden away which I inherited, and rather than it rot away in a dark place....I thought I'd revitalise it and list it for use in someone's much love scrapping albums.....

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have missed U and looks like U had an AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the music sheets...and don't forget...I still need U to email me your addy so I can send off your RAK to U.... bmwgirl@cox.net :):):):) Glad U are home safe....and I hope your toothache goes away soon! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Deb said...

Wow Mandy...luv what you've done for DE & CT. They look great.
Have a great Easter.

Gladie said...

Ah - your LO's are great! Your creative mind is awsome! Those pics are so cool, what an axperience you've had :)

Jenneke said...

Welcome home, Mandy!!!!!
Good to see you here again, missed your wonderful work!! Your layouts are so beautiful, can't stop looking at them!!
Oops, toothache.....buhhhh, besides headache I think this is the most horrible pain.. Hope it will go away very soon!!
And Mandy, please email me your adress! jenneke7@hotmail.com
I want to send you something ;-)

Gladie said...

PS, here is more about the
FRIKAR dance company :)

Julie said...

Have just picked my self up of the floor so love the pages here. Glad that you are home again and that your tooth sorts itself out soon.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

some great pics for your journal, love your creations. Have a great easter.
xx

Jocelyn said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! Love what you have done, they look great!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!! I just adore your Blog!!!

jacque4u2c said...

I am speechless again............

Theresa said...

i love those challenges you did.. the emergency one is really cool.

thanks for the inspiration.. =)

judean said...

love your pages--and I'd love to hear the story behind the "She said..." one!

Niella said...

thank you for playing along. Love what you have done:)

Glenda T. said...

Oh my, I just looovveee your Emergency layout!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TDX!!

Sandy said...

I LOVE the way used used the @ - amazing! love it!