Sunday, 5 April 2009

CYBERCROPPING AND MONTHLY THEMES AT SCRAPTHERAPY


Crop for Kids was fabulous yesterday and it was wonderful to meet online scrapping friends in real life. Hopefully as soon as I can I will upload my daily photos one of which will be all of us girls!

So much is going on at Scrap Therapy at the moment!
 The Cybercrop is in full swing with entries closing tomorrow (Monday) night.
The Theme of the Month is 'SWEET TREATS' - everything to do with sweets, lollies, cupcakes etc and of course EASTER - my most other favourite time of year alongside Christmas!!
And now the Man of the Month has been announced (manufacturer) which is COSMO CRICKET! I've got to say that I've pretty much fallen for : Girl Friday WHOOHOO Easter!!

Happily Ever After Paige not happy, having to wait until the car unlocked! LOL!


We also worked with older ranges -
Remember GET HAPPY?
Yet they are still fabulous to work with!!!

Here's my
And the Challenge sample (again using Get Happy) My girls ready for the garden egg hunt (last year)


Paige at our farm feeding out to the chooks - not sure what they thought of her bunny ears!

This time I used Cosmo Crickets BE GOOD
which really is a Christmas range, however using the some of the reverse sides -
great masculine pages work!
 I've been wanting to do a modern shabby male for a while and the
was a great opportunity - and soooooo here's my sample page:


And another for my Blackie cat! Again a LO from the Be Good range.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOLY WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Mandy!!!!!! These are AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that "He went that way!" TITLE!!!!! That is sooooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LO'S!!!!! WOW oh WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

Once again I am having to pick my mouth up off the floor - as soon as I saw them my mouth dropped! Just stunning!

Jenneke said...

GREAT pictures of your girls with the bunny ears!!!! ANd your layouts are soooo stunning, I can't believe what I am seeing...
Mandy, you are such a great artist!!!

Kristii said...

Oh my Goodness!!! Totally amazing!!!! Wow!!! I love your work!!!! I just can't find enough adjectives to describe...Wow!!
Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!!! Hope you have a great week!!

Jane Smith said...

You never cease to amaze me..love the earthy tones you have been using...favourite layout for me is 'A girl, some chooks and bunny ears' - love the feather!! Gorgeous...would love to do a cybercrop with S.T. whilst you and Julie are around. One day, don't know how to fit everything in...XXjs

Antonella Ryan said...

They are all beautiful!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Mandy WOW! You have been scrapping like crazy and it's all so awesome! I love how you turned a christmas line of papers into masculine layouts. Very cool. I've never heard the term chooks before! It must be an aussie term? for chickens? It's fun having friends in other countries! I never stop learning!