Thursday, 23 April 2009

CREATIVE TYPE (and journalling pages OH AND SUCH A SURPRISE)!

CREATIVE TYPE#15 is about journalling and on the photo! I did this as a basic LO years ago so thought it was time to spruce it up and bring it back to life trying to capture the movement in the photo. Oh and for my international buddies....bottlebrush is a beautiful red flower that looks like a bottle brush. The bushes look glorious when in flower.
22 AND 23 APRIL Daily diary quick JOURNALLING PAGES
I finally got in to see my dentist about this tooth! And since I am going away next week for 1o days, he cant commence root canal treatment (*shudder*) so it has once again been temporarily fixed up until I my next appointment when I get back. I'll be glad to get to the end of this drama!
WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE!!! I remember admiring a gorgeous apron Jenneke had ....... weeeell you could have knocked me down with a feather - that gorgeous girl sent me one!!! Ooooh Jenneke - I've worn it all day!!! I love love love it!!! (as well as your little note, stickers and those beautiful butterflies!) Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you my dear friend!! (oh and I realised I've left an 'n' out of your name.....I have fixed it in my journal!!! sorry- wasnt thinking - rolling eyes!)

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh you are so lucky!!! I have been admiring that apron since I saw it on Amy's Blog! Love the LO's! Have a wonderful Thursday!

Jenneke said...

It arrived!!!!!! Haha, I love that picture of you!! You remember I said I knew how a next journal page would look like, this is what I ment!!
So great to see 'my' apron is now on the other side of the world, lol!! Have fun with it, Mandy!! I'm so happy you like it!!
Perhaps I have to do a little apron-give-away on my blog...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! U lucky lucky lucky girl to have a Jenneke apron!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the pages....full of GORGEOUS colors and LAYERS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Great pages and cool apron.
xx

Peggy said...

You did a great job capturing the movement in your LO, it's such a vibrant page! Beautiful as always Mandy, as are you in your new apron!
xxx Peggy

Julie said...

Lucky you missy M. You look so sweet in your new apron. Loving your pages too.

shaina said...

fabulous job on the layout for THe CrEatiVe TyPe. i love all the colors you used.
<3

-a TyPisT

judean said...

your gorgeous girl page is just that--Gorgeous!

Kent said...

Super cute layout - love your take on the Prompt. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Creative Type!