Thursday, 5 March 2009

SECRET NO. 3!

GUEST DESIGNER FOR
What a thrill!! How exciting!!
I LOVE Aussie Scrap Jack
and have been entering Jacks there for the longest time!
Go on over and check out Helen Karanfilovsk's LO
Whatsmore Lee-Anne from SCRAP THERAPY is sponsoring this month!!!
Here's my DT sample:

Little Paige aged 3 - isnt she cute as can be!!

I'm gonna be very busy over the next few days preparing for the weekend - I'm off to SCRAPPY CAMP for three nights!! I'll be taking my 365 photos.....and maybe I'll scrap them there...maybe I'll be doing other things who knows.....but I'll have a LOT to share when I get back!! I cant wait.........soooooooo exciting! (very big smile!)

11 comments:

Antonella Ryan said...

Congratulations Mandy!! yayayayay!!!Love the layout

Bec said...

Way to go Mandy!!
I love your layout, as always. And the photo is just gorgeous!!

Deb said...

Mandy,your LO is fabulous. I luv it and what a cute pic too. CONGRATULATIONS!...too many secrets...lol

Julie said...

just love it mandy congrats yet again missy

Jenneke said...

What a GREAT week this has been for you, Mandy!!!
Revealing 3 exciting secrets, making the most gorgeous layouts and now also a scrapping-weekend!!! WOWWW, lucky you!!
Wishing you a wonderful time and looking forward to everything you have to show and tell us!!!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Have fun at Camp - I want to go to camp (this is the only camping I like).
Love the LO and Congrats on the DT spot.
xx

byclops said...

Gorgeous page Mandy! Have fun at camp :)

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning!

Ceci said...

Congratulations Mandy! What a bootiful layout.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Beautiful layout and a big congrats about the guest design team spot!!! That's fabulous!

Louise said...

You Roked it girl!!! WTG and thank YOU!!!!!

Lou :)xxx