Monday, 23 March 2009

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #78 (and journaling photos)

The song this week is 'White Horses' with some very scrapable lyrics!! This was Paige (2yrs) sound asleep in her nursery bed. Gotta love Prima products - Yum! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didnt have time over the weekend to scrap my journaling pages, so I will write on these photos, hole-punch them and pop them into my folder. 20TH MARCH PHOTO Meaghan arrived from Sydney to watch her little sister perform in 'Pirates of Penzance'. It was great to just relax that night on the veranda having a few drinks. Isnt she gorgeous! 21ST MARCH PHOTO A very special hug from Grandma after the performance. Grandma, Aunty Heather and cousin Sophie also travelled to see Closing Night' Her last performance received a standing ovation. This was such a fabulous high note to finish on. Hannah's group of the 'Police' (similar to the Keystone Cops style lol) stole the show!! This was evident in the many rounds of clapping and cheering everytime they stepped foot on stage! 22 MARCH 09 PHOTO

Hannah and Paige enjoyed this Sunday together. They were inseperable all day. Its been such a long time since Hannah had a weekend day off since being committed to the 'Pirates'

I love to watch them being together. You would be hard pressed to find closer sisters (but I'm biased!) big smile!

22ND MARCH PHOTOMeaghan picked up her hire car and we had to say good-bye. It was sooooo wonderful to have her home again. She is off travelling overseas in a couple of weeks to Turkey and to spend the Dawn Service at Gallipoli. I'll be going up to visit her in Sydney on her return. I wish she didnt live so far away!

8 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Mandy you are so lucky with 3 gorgeous girls. :-) xx

Peggy said...

Many I've seen you use this paper before and I just love it! Which paper is this?
xxx Peggy

Peggy said...

Yes it is Mandy, totally adorable ... so it won't surprise you I just have to have it LOL! You're inspiring me more than you know! Thanks Mandy, you're the best!
xxx Peggy

Jenneke said...

Oh Mandy, and I think my kids live far away... For me it's about 1,5 hour's driving but for you....oops.
It's so great to see that your daughters all look like each other!
And what a beautiful picture you made of Meaghan on the veranda!!
Wow, daughters....aren't they wonderful?? The most populair singer in Holland is Marco Borsato and he now has a huge hit with the song Daughters.
The lyrics are sooo beautiful, I will try to translate them for you!

pruts said...

very lovely lo !!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous layout...I need to do some sleepy time ones of my kids!

sam said...

C'est magnifique !

bradsmom06 said...

I love this Taylor Swift song, and the line you selected is perfect for your LO! Very pretty :)