Thursday, 19 March 2009

SCRAP-JACKED USA (and journal pages) plus WHATS NEW at Scrap Therapy!

SCRAP JACKED USA: Just loved Lu's inspiring page for this month!! It wasnt long before my LO fell into place!! 17th MARCH JOURNAL PAGE Dont you just hate coldsores! Luckily I managed to get my hands on a Pharmacists own brand...and wow - it worked! While I was away at scrappy camp, I'd noticed that in the photos from last year, I had one then!.....so I checked back the year before and sure enough in March, I had one then too!! So there's a pattern to be combatted!!! I'll be forearmed next February and we'll see what happens! 18th MARCH JOURNAL PAGE Out of my garden and onto the kitchen table. I love big bunches of flowers that fall everywhere.
19TH MARCH JOURNAL PAGE
My morning ritual having breakfast on the veranda reading the morning paper looking out to sea. Yes, I love it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow Have you all been checking out What's new over at Therapy. I just did. Some great yummies there from My little yellow bicyle and Websters Pages. If you would like to grab some you had better pop on your running shoes though as I am sure if it is anything like the last time we had Websters in it won't be there for long.

12 comments:

Meg said...

love your scrapjack--it is beautiful!!! thanks for playing along!

Scrappycat said...

Waaauw, this is the best morning rite I can imagine!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

I so love the dreamer LO - beautiful.xx

Elisa P. said...

looooove your jack !

Jenneke said...

Thank you so much for your loving words about my ad to a DT!!! It's such a great feeling that someone on the other side of the world feels so close!!
Big hug, Jenneke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Seriously...I soooooooooo wish I could meet U IRL....cuz I WOULD give ANYTHING to just touch your BEAUTIFUL pages (oh yeah...and have YOUR AMAZING talent RUB off on me!!!! LOL)....these are JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jane Smith said...

Oh man I loveeee your US Scrapjacked page!! So textural!! Your journal pages are gorgeous..the photos in them are lovely (have you been taking them all?) I'll have to check out the US SJ'd..and S.T. (see what new stuff they have there hands on)..love this last post girl!!

Louise said...

Wooooooow, Awesome Jack Mandy!!!!!!!!!

Lou :)x

Julie said...

Wowser Missy Manyd some great stuff here. Loving it all as usual.

BrigitteS said...

Heyyy Beaudiful,
thanks for your recent visit and...wouahhh what do i see, amaaazing LOs here !! love them !!
Have a great week :)

Hugs from the Blue Mountains NSW !!!

Brigitte xxx
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

LOVE your dreamer page! Your kitty is sooooooo sweet, and I love the colors you used too! Loving your journal pages too, and can I just say that those new Websters Pages papers are fantastic!!!

Peggy said...

Your jack is awesome!!!!!!!! Good luck in the challenge, this sure feels like a winner to me...
xxx Peggy