Friday, 27 March 2009

SATU, My Blind Scrap Sample (and journal pages)

SATU I'm soooo HAPPY to use Prima's Flirty Little Secret Paper for SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE We were encouraged to scrap about 'best friends' and I couldnt go past my own daughters. I'm so proud of their relationship - its one of caring and sharing - its incredibly close. (click to enlarge) I couldnt wait to scrap a whole heap of these photos I'd taken of the girls last Sunday.
MY BLIND SCRAP SAMPLE FOR SCRAP THERAPY
This was great fun to share the girls at Scrap Therapy! Cant wait to see everyone's LO's in the gallery
24th March Journalling Page
Its so wonderful when former students behave like daughters and check in when they come home!! LOL! 25th March Journalling Page
Oh gosh....I've been sooooo waiting for Flirty Little Secrets and some of the flowers by PRIMA! I got a wonderful parcel in the post from USA! Oooooooh just FABULOUS!
26 March Journalling Page
You know how it is when the phone doesnt stop ringing all day and no matter how much you try to get done the phone calls take so long that the day is almost over before it began.....that was this day.
27th March Journalling Page
Another headache - its part of the norm for me. It can be very frustrating to get through the day. Grin and bear it mostly works.......but just sometimes......its can be too much. So far I'm 'handling' it okay today. Hopefully another good nights sleep will see it gone by tomorrow.

12 comments:

Ceci said...

Sorry to hear you have such bad headaches Mandy...have you had your eyes tested for reading glasses?

mandysea said...

Yeah, Ceci - got new ones. There's many things that set them off - I just get 'used' to it!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Fab LO's
Must be a week for headaches as I've had quite a few days with a doodzy of one.
xx

Deb said...

Wow! Mandy I lllluuuurrrrvvvveeeee your SATU LO - fantastic. Your journal pages are fabulous.

Wendy said...

That is a gorgeous page the first one. Like the others too. You have been busy. Great job.

sam said...

Whaouh !!! The 1rst layout is wonderful !!! The others too !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Mandy....these are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Thank U for always being sooooooooooooooooooooo INSPIRING!!!!!!! And thanks sooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at SATU! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

WOW Mandy, your layout for SATU is sooooo beautiful!! Love the picture and the paper! You must be a lucky mum with such gorgeous daughters!!
Thanks for playing along with us at SATU ;-)))

Kristii said...

YOur work is amazing!!! Absolutely amazing!! Sorry you have been having difficulties with headaches!! I hope you see some relief soon!!

Bree said...

Wow such inspirational projects thanks for playing with us

deana said...

♥ the SATU LO!! Wow... just GORGEOUS! I'm especially fond of anything related to "sisters!" :-)

Thanks so much for playing along! :-)

Peggy said...

The speed at which your working keeps amazing me. I know I've said this before, but it's something I notice every single time!
Sorry to hear about your headaches, I've been having some myself lately, and it's really hard to function properly when those episodes come along isn't it. I've actually taken a pic of me holding my head for one of my journal pages (at the rate I'm going, you'll be seeing this page somewhere in August if all goes well LOL).
xxx Peggy