Tuesday, 3 March 2009

MY NEXT SECRET (and 1st,2nd,3rd March Journal Pages)

OKAY HERE IT IS:::
Ooooh soooo happy!! I'm on the design team for Ad This
As soon as I came across this challenge blog, I instantly fell in love with it! When the chance to apply to be part of the team...here's one of two LO's I submitted (firstly the ad, then the LO)
JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE DOING THIS KIND OF THING!!!!
And here's my first DT sample this week - you can find the Ad here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1ST MARCH JOURNAL PAGE Here's Hannah going through the stage door to attend her first rehearsal at the the theatre now that all the sets have been put in place. (She's been in rehearsal since last October)

I didnt have time to scrap so writing is on the back... PIRATES of PENZANCE opens on Friday night. She has rehearsals every night this week from 6-10pm - tiring for all the cast. 2ND MARCH JOURNAL PAGE So cool scrapping this journal Page!! My first scrappy secret to come out.... being published in this fab mag along with talented Scrapping the Music collegues!! 3RD MARCH JOURNAL PAGE Weeeell, I had to journal this page!! My second scrappy secret unfolded.....the 'Time' LO was the other LO I had submitted to apply for the DT position.

Hmmmn, I wonder what my third scrappy secret is??? (teasing smile!!)

8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just awesome! Congratulations!

Antonella Ryan said...

Well Done!!! Fantastic News!!!!

Antonella Ryan said...

Mandy I have left you a little something on my blog!

Tanya said...

Congrats Mandy! So very deserving :) Your layout rocks!!!

Gladie said...

Wow! Congrats Mandy, I'm so happy for you! And those LOs are amazing! You have some cool tricks in your creative sleeves :D You rock, girl :D

Jenneke said...

In Holland we say: Hiep Hiep Hoera!!!!!!
That are the words we say when we congratulate someone, mostly with their birthday but also when they achieve something great!! And that's what you did!! Again!!!! I am so happy for you!
And now secret no.3... Can't wait to hear it!!

Julie said...

Wahoo Mandy just love the pages and congrats on the secret.

lol about the Scrapstreet mag being in your journal. Guess what is going in my 52 week one.

Did you print out the article or take a photo of it on the screen. I took a pic but it hasn't turned out all that well.

Arlene said...

congrats Mandy!

LOVE your LO for the challenge!!!

hope you don't mind (But let me know if you do...) I added a link to your blog on mine!!! :D