Monday, 30 March 2009

LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!

Its been a bit quiet on the blog-front these past few days.....but I've been working away! I cant reveal my creations yet until after Friday night....and that will depend if I get time! I'm flying off to Melbourne for a couple of reasons (on Fri night), firstly to join the girls from SCRAP THERAPY for CROP FOR KIDS , yes, we have booked our table and on Saturday 4th April, we'll be doing a little 'scrappin' together between 10am till 5pm! It was just coincidence that I had to be in Melbourne secondly for work on Monday through to Good Friday. Dont you just love it when a plan comes together!! It will be great to meet these girls for the first time!! I wonder how much scrapping I'll get done??? lol! DAISY D'S KIT CLASS Talking about Scrap Therapy , I taught a layout kit class last night using Daisyd's papers. Its pretty and feminine and uses loads and loads of techniques rolled into one. If you'd like to take a look then click here .
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #79
The song this week is EVERYDAY
Go check out the lyrics and I'm sure you'd love to join in the fun!!
Hannah and Paige laughing, tickling and frolicking in the back yard! Such a happy noise!
STEP BY STEP LAYOUT
Here's a class you can follow that I've created for Scrap Therapy - you can find it here
Poor Hannah gets snowed under by homework at times. But she ploughs through it. 28TH MARCH JOURNAL PAGE
A welcome break to the day when a neighbour pops in for a cuppa, a chat and a biscuit!! Gotta love that!
29TH MARCH JOURNAL PAGE
It was reduced (truly it was!!!) And I've always wanted one! Now I've just got to find the time to sit down and see how it works!!! 30TH MARCH JOURNAL PAGE
Just was one of 'those' days! I'm glad its nearly over!! I've just got sooo much to prepare before I go to Melbourne.....it just feels like I'm running out of time. When I sit on that plane...I'll take a big deep breath and RELAX!!!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* I wish I was going to Melbourne to play along with U.....I'd give anything for your amazing talent to rub off on me!!!!!! These pages are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!! When I saw your STM in the photobucket account....it literally took my breath away!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those photos and loving the lyrics U chose!!!!!! Have a FUN and SAFE trip my friend! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Have fun in Melbourne.
Love your LO's - gorgeous.
xx

Peace L♥ve Applesauce said...

Your pages are beautiful!!

Jenneke said...

Julie, can I go with you?? Lol..
Mandy, I love-love-love your layouts!!! You use the most wonderful papers and pictures, your style is soooo amazing!! And I'm going to make the step-by-step layout, that's for sure!!!!
Wishing you so much fun in Melbourne!! And looking forward to your return with lotsssss of pictures, lol!

Julie said...

Holy moly Missy M just loving all these pages ere and in the past posts I have missed. So scrummy as usual.

I am so wishing I was able to pop on over to Melbourne too. Have fun.

Tanya said...

Have the best time in Melbourne - lucky!!! I love all these pages especially the Daisy Ds page - so elegant!

Allison said...

Oh wow...your scrapping style is so contemporary...I wish I could do it! Great job!

Peggy said...

Mandy Mandy, you just keep on inspiring me! It seems that no matter what you do, the difficult LO's with lots of techniques or the simple ones, like some of your journal pages, which just a touch of ink or paint on them ... I just love them all!! I so want to get started on my journal pages now, I'm finally in the mood, and wouldn't you know it, I've got tons of work today ... ah well, maybe tonight...
Have fun in Melbourne!
xxx Peggy

Ceci said...

Hey Mandy! Thanks for dropping by my blog gorgeous girl...and I just love your journal pages and can't wait to do the step by step! x

Kristii said...

That is an absolutely amazing class!!! Wow!! Your work just knocks my socks off!!! You totally rock!! Hope you have a great day!!

jacque4u2c said...

I know you are going to have so much fun playing! I am so jealous! All your pages are stunning!!!!!! I can never get enough of your artwork!