Sunday, 22 February 2009

USA SCRAPJACKED, DESIGN EXPERIMENT (and 21&22 Journal pages)

USA - SCRAPJACKEDI took one look at this challenge and all I could see was FABRIC!!! I love working with fabric - sooo this little creation kinda developed! There was no planning, it just all came together! This was Hannah when she was two yrs old. Such an angel - sooooooo sweet!


DESIGN EXPERIMENT #42This challenge was to scrap about what makes you comfortable -what gives you comfort. I could probably name a number of things.... but walking through those doors into my scraproom energises me! Its definitely the place to be when the world gets too much!
21st FEBRUARY JOURNAL PAGE
What is it about little girls and tutus!! This is my Saturday morning

22ND FEBRUARY JOURNAL PAGE
Just ripening and being picked! I've made sure that dh doesnt chop down 2 special clumps growing out of the way in my top garden. When the vines have finished fruiting, they will get cut right back....all ready for next year!! The berries are sooo delicious and one of Hannah's favourites. I love them too! They make the BEST jam!

5 comments:

Bec said...

I just love love love your fabric layout of Hannah. Absolutely gorgeous!!
I would love to have your Saturday mornings. It looks so nice and *cute*.
And blackberries......yummo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok....can I just say WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):) LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the denim and that ADORABLE photo!!!! And and and.....LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your scrap space page!!!! I totally FEEL ya on that!!!! And those journal pages....heck girl....I ALWAYS loveeeeeeeee seeing those! :):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

wow missy mandy just love the denim layout gorgeous.

jacque4u2c said...

I just I have to say - I am still picking my jaw up off the floor once again - just stunning! I love the denim layout so cute! You did a wonderful job on everything. You are just such an inspiration!

Glenda T. said...

Woweee! I just looovveeee your comfort layout of your scrap room. I want to go inside that open door and see what lies within! Thanks for playing with us at TDX!!!