Friday, 13 February 2009

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE #8 (and an update on a bush fire arsonist...)

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE challenge was about love notes! Paige writes me love notes all the time, I need to scrap them - I keep them, they are all tucked away - even her little 'sorry notes'!!! They are soooo cute!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that a lot of my international friends are so interested and concerned for the bushfires, so here's an update - the police have charged a man with arson - and evil evil man !!!

5 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww Mandy!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that LO...I love that U included her note right on it!!!!! That is JUST AWESOME!!!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):)

And I am sooooooooooooo EXTREMELY HAPPY that they have caught the guy....I hope it is him....and I hope they lock him up and THROW AWAY the key!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the update! :):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

It was on the news here also! I'm glad they caught this bad guy! I hope he get what he deserves!!!!! But whatever his punishment will be, those poor people are homeless, injured or dead.. We cannot change time..

And about your layout: I totally agree with Julie (mostly do...;-))
It's awesome!!! That note is sooooo sweet!!

jacque4u2c said...

I am so glad they caought that slime-ball!!!!! Thanks for the update.

I love the layout - just precious!

Peggy said...

Lovely LO Mandy, I have some notes like that, you've inspired me to start scrapping them as well, thanks!
xxx Peggy

Gladie said...

Predators should fry, glad I'm not judge in that case...

Awsome LO you've made!