Sunday, 1 February 2009

MINI ALBUM - Botanicals (and 1st Feb 365 Journal Page)

Front Cover (click to enlarge)
Daisy d's Modern Romance range inspires me -sooooo I thought I'd make a small mini-album of a botanical flavour. DD's cardstock No's 37&38 were perfect -cropped and folded in half being double sided and of great quality - worked well! I had half a dozen photos of Hannah taken at the Botanical Gardens and the whole thing just fell together easily.
Its really lumpy bumpy - just how I love it! Page One
Page with tissue insert

Page Two
Page Three Page Four
Page Five

Page Six
Back Cover
1ST FEBRUARY 365 JOURNAL PAGE
A big job to get through at the moment is editing and suggestions to the existing syllabus that I teach. I've got to get it finished and sent back to Head Office this week! I really have to put my scrapping tools DOWN and pick up that RED PEN!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Holy moly Missy M that mini album is just stunning love it.

jacque4u2c said...

The mini-album is just breathtaking! Very beautiful!

Peggy said...

wow Mandy, that mini-album is really BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!! And I also want to thank you for your encouraging comments you leave on my blog, you're a sweetie!
xxx Peggy

Jenneke said...

That mini-album is soooo beautiful, Mandy! I love the romantic look of it! The pictures of your daughter are great, she is a very pretty young woman!!

byclops said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Marta said...

wow Mandy, that mini-album is so beautiful!!! I love your work and it inspire me!

amuffoletto said...

Your Mini journal is just beautiful. I love the flowers and soft embellishments. lots of texture. Love it. WOW

Gladie said...

your minialbum is stunning! Wow! :D