Saturday, 28 February 2009

END OF MONTH CATCH UP!!!!

Beautiful "Gift of Love" award!
Thanks soooo much for my award given by both Julie and Jane - thanks so much you gorgeous gorgeous girls TAGS:using Basic Grey Over at Scrap Therapy the design team used some Basic Grey Stamps on TAGs. I used 'Fourished Edges' in the form of a flip tag to give a theatre ticket as a present. (Hannah is performing in 'Pirates of Penzance' which opens next Friday night!!) I've also used BG's Granola paper. This is the cover where I've embossed with a heat gun in gold. A little brad holds the flip part closed.And this is the inside where a cut out of the embossed stamp holds the ticket in place. AND this one - a newly released Stamp from the Porcelain collection called 'Aviary'
26 FEB JOURNAL PAGE
Just look at this!!! Blacky watches my every move!! Interestingly he sat on the 'music' paper!! He's such a big cat and he did his best to fit as much as he could on that 12x12!!!!
27 FEB JOURNAL PAGE

I drew a random RAK over at SCRAP THERAPY for the girls who took part in my step-by-step Shabby Chic LO! (scroll down if you go looking) They filled the folder in the gallery with such fabulous creations with my step by step, jacking one of my LO's and their own. Anyway as you can see Trish won the RAK!

28 FEB JOURNAL PAGE
Yep - all will be revealed one by one......but I will say that 2 are little ones.....but no less important because I've SOOOOOOO love every minute! And one is a bigger one......something I fell instantly in love with and knew this was for me!!!! (ssssssshhhhhhh) teehee
Here's a little note from 123 Challenge Blog:
Here's the HEADS UP>>> for March 123 Challenge... We're going to do the criteria differently again this month, SOOOO for something different.... this month we want you to EMAIL us @ challenge_123@hotmail.com with chosen criterias - one criteria each email.... THEN on March 1st {Sunday} Karlene and I will choose our favourite THREE and give you the March 123 Challenge.... good idea? not a good idea? We would LOVE to hear about what you think or any ideas that you may have.... Love Charmane & Karlene
I think this is a fab idea!!!! Sooooooo you have until midnight tonight to upload those Feb LO's and after midnight you can email a criteria !!

Coolio - I think!!

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Are you sure that's not my cat laying on the music paper??? LOL They are so similar!!! I LOVE your journal pages! That ticket flip tag is a great idea too! Can't wait to hear your scrappy secrets......

jacque4u2c said...

It is so hard to believe this month is gone! WOW - you had a busy one too! All I can say is I love your work and I can't wait to see how spring inspires you!

Julie said...

Wowser Missy mandy just adore all of these projects.

Now now Missy you know t he deal. No secrets allowed from me AT ALL!!!!!! Spill girl, but I am sure I know what one is.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

I think I know one scrappy secret, mmmmm - I wonder if I do.......

Love the pic of cat on paper, our cat used to eat it. Great excuse for girls with their homework - "sorry miss, I did do it but the cat ate my homework" - lol (but a true story)

Kristii said...

I am loving all your projects!!! Can't wait to see your other secrets!! You rock girl!!