Monday, 23 February 2009

CREATIVE TYPE (and 23rd Feb Journal Page)

A fab challenge this week at Creative Type because it's a photo of choice (LOVE those types of criteria!!) and to frame it with journaling, fonts, words etc.
Sooooo here's what I came up with:

(bushwalking at Coles Bay- my goddaughter Tara took this photo)




23rd FEB JOURNAL PAGE
I'm still enjoying doing my 20min journal pages. (and yes, if time gets away, I'll just pop the photo in with journalling directly onto the photo or reverse!!!)
I took this this morning when I saw the rope swing of the kids blowing in the wind. The first pears are just starting to drop but arent quite yet the gorgeous yellow they become. These pears just drip juice when bitten into! I stew them, freeze them for deserts - with absolutely no need to added sugar!! They are sooooo sweet enough!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Great page Mandy I just love the title wrapped around the photo.

Jenneke said...

I adore the way you framed this picture, Mandy!!! You always have such creative idea's!!
And those pears.....yummie!!!

Jane Smith said...

You are so clever...love the paper tearing and the title...lovely.

Gladie said...

Great page! and lucky you with all that fruits - yummy :)

Wendy said...

That is a great page Mandy, I love how you did it with the words!

Leanne said...

Wow! I love visiting your blog! So inspiring every time!!! I love that tutu lo "What's in the bag?" So cute!

Kent said...

WOW - this is freakin' great take on the framed in prompt! Thanks for playing with us over at The Creative Type!

judean said...

your framed in page is absolutely gorgeous! and I love the peek into your journal!

shaina said...

oh my goodness!! love how you "framed in" your picture. love the bright colors and the distressing.
we're so glad you took our challenge over at THe CrEative TyPe!!
:)

Stephanie Baxter said...

Love all the chipboard letters you've used on this page! Thanks for playing along over at The Creative Type!