Tuesday, 3 February 2009

BEEN VERY BUSY.....

Mix It Up Challenge #4
Mix It Up's challenge is to use stamps as embellishments. I've got a fabulous leaf stamp and with some antique gold paint, I scapeled out these fab plants! Here's Hannah in a typical country mood ..... she's a farm girl.
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #71
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC's song this week is 'I'll Be Your Mirror' . Here's my sample. Hannah leaning over to Paige passing a tulip petal. They are sooo close. We are lucky.

2ND FEBRUARY 365 JOURNAL PAGEWhere does the time go? I watch it all day. Trying to divide it up to square things away - another job done.......
Come 11pm, I sit here in my scrapstudy - and before I know it....its 1am
I wish I could harness time......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCRAP THERAPY's
Cybercrop is this weekend!!! And since February is the month of THE OSCARS - its all about the RED CARPET! Intrigued? Weeeeell you can pop over for a bit of glamour scrapping starting Friday night - Clues are just beginning to go up in the forum
I hope to see you there!

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I admire your work so much! It is just beautiful - I even got my dh hooked on looking at your beautiful art. He is a big fan too!

amuffoletto said...

I am in love with your journal pages. I am doing the project 365. I think this project has inspired many people. Love your work. Just simply beautiful.

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Mandy....u have been a busy girl....JUST like me!!!! LOL :):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these pages...they are PURE PURE PURE PURE MAGIC! :):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

you work blows me away Mandy -sooo creative! And inspiring! Love it

Jenneke said...

I totally agree, your work is absolutely beautiful!! Love the picture of your daughters in the tulip-field! You know that the tulip is a typical dutch flower??!
And you know what they are saying: time flies when you're having fun. And scrapbooking is pure fun!!!!!!

Peggy said...

I guess it's no surprise that I loooove all that you posted today, it just seems to get better and better. Keep scrapping my friend, you're my inspiration!
xxx Peggy

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

OMG, OMG, OMG - those LO's are amazing. Simply fab.