Monday, 9 February 2009

ADD THIS (and quite a bit more!!)

Here's a wonderful blog challenge Add This - I love this kind of a challenge! It called for distressing and using a format from an advert! I used a fair amount of gold paint for this.....aside from distressing - love that paint too. The paper is embossed too!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BASIC GREY (Man of the Month at Scrap Therapy)
is 20% off! Click here
My Nana who is now 95yrs old.
Hannah is an AMAZING bush walker - she's our leader and sets the pace. She can walk for days and encourages everyone to keep up.
Need I say anymore??? I love them!!! (big smile)


And who doesnt just love dining out!! Lots of trim and lace fabric gives a feminine touch while the greys in the papers gives a feel for 'ties and suits'!!
Love the shabby chic-ness of stella ruby - it has a serene quality
My little bird bath made from periphery papers......I had NO idea how this was going to turn out....but it did!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #72
Here's my DT sample for 'Lullaby' by the Dixie Chicks! Here's Paige fighting to stay awake New Years Eve. Watching the TV (being serenaded by an ABBA special) she sank lower and lower on the couch - and was in bed asleep when the New Year rang in.

5 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww Mandy!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE the texture and loving that GOLD! :):):):):):):):):)

Leanne said...

Amazing! Wish I had a tenth of your mojo atm!!! You blow me away with what you create! Thanks for sharing.

Peggy said...

So I've been without internet for a few days, and one thing I surely missed was seeing your beautiful creations. They are all so close to perfection, I can't even find the words. Your inspiration seems endless, your feel for colour is fabulous, ... I could go on, but you know it already: I'm a fan!
xxx Peggy

Jenneke said...

Mandy!! Have you been doing anything else besides scrapping?????????? This is amazing, so many WONDERFUL layouts!!! Don't know what I see..
What can I say? I am your fan, also! Could be your biggest one!!!!

amuffoletto said...

Such an amazing person. I love birds so I think my fav is the birdbath. soooo cute. I love your creativity. so inspiring. Eveything is just beautiful.