Sunday, 15 February 2009

AD THIS Challenge (and my USA Scrap Jacked LO made 1 of 2 FAVS!!)





Loved the challenge of Ad This
Using recycled products and go-green theme....its still about the ocean for me!! (big smile)! USA SCRAP JACKED I'm sooo thrilled to get a FAV mention for my LO at Scrapjacked (usa) It was my first time of entering there - and with a style that is completely different to what I normally do!! I'm SOO excited!!! Lou from Aussie Scrap Jack got the other FAV!!! So there you go.....two Aussies!!

9 comments:

Peggy said...

I love the background paper, the gorgeous alphas, the perfect papers/embellies... This looks like a winner to me!
xxx Peggy

jacque4u2c said...

You are such an inspiration - this is just beautiful!

Jenneke said...

This layout is GREAT!! Love the embellies, they match so well with the picture!!
And your Scrap Jacked layout is so creative, it's a FAV to me too!!!!

TesaB said...

Congratulations and I love your take on the AdThis challenge!!!

Wendy said...

This is a very great page!!!

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

CONGRATS on being a fave at scrapjacked!!!! That's AWESOME!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE your Ocean one....wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww love that photo, the title...and loving the colors and layers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie said...

Oh my goodness missy mandy just adorethese page but totally love the 123 challenge one. Superb.

Jiggy Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I love your photography as well as the LO's!!!!

Lyndal said...

Just a quick note to say - loving all your work :)