Tuesday, 17 February 2009

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC (and15 &16th Feb Journalling Pages)

I've used some of the lyrics this week for STM's song. It fit Sam the Koala's recovery so well! Isnt she so cute!





I dont know how many times Paige comes out of her room after going to bed! This time I grabbed my camera and took a photo - and she wasnt even in her PJ's yet!! I've even made a bet with her that she cant just go into her room and stay there at bed time - and she loses EVERY TIME!!!!






Grrrrr my photoshop elements program is really getting to me. Since I've uploaded it, it just will not let me email photos! I get two error messages and I dont understand them!!
As much as I've tried to follow complicated instructions to fix the problem - still nothing - AND hours upon hours gone!
As a result of my 'fiddling' I cant upload 'recently changed' photos (because the prompt 'recently changed photos' is GONE) to my photobucket without exporting the image to another already established file first!! I'm running in circles!!
And while I'm in the middle of a pity party in my head...........why is it that some images here on my blog can be enlarged by clicking on them.....and some wont???
Grrr! I'm just not technical enough for this stuff.....it should just 'work'!!! (rolling eyes)

10 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Giggle Giggle - that is such a funny story - and an awesome thing to scrap.

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Hehehehehe....I think we can ALL feel your pain my dearest!!!! :):):):):):) These pages ROCK as ALWAYS!!! U AMAZE ME! :):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your STM for this week....so LOVING that U used the koala from the fires as your inspo!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

awww Sammy the koala is soo soooo cute!! Love it :)

Jenneke said...

Ahhhh, just adore the picture and layout you made of Sam the koala. He (or she?) is famous now all over the world!
And oh Mandy, I know how you feel!!! Computers, brrrrr....I always have problems with them!
Good luck with your Photoshop!

Wendy said...

You made some nice pages again ! I really love the one of Sam.

Bec said...

Love the layout of Sam.
It looks great and fits the STM theme well.

the dreamer said...

Mandy, welcome to Ad This! So excited to be working with you! Your layouts and projects are just amazing! Congrats! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Julie said...

I too feel the pain of computer issues. So love the STM page with the pic of Sam on it.

So what's this secret Missy Mandy. You know keeping tem from me is so not allowed. lol

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh I LOVE your Sam the Koala page - it's so sweet. I hope he is all better soon. I also love your approach to journaling daily. I am trying to get something like that going too but haven't been able to do it yet. You are an inspiration!

amuffoletto said...

The koala photo and layout just touches my heart. Such beautiful work you do. I feel everytime I read your blog I get to know you just a little more. Your blog is such a personal and positive place. Love it.