Sunday, 15 February 2009

123 FEB CHALLENGE CT SAMPLE (and 12,13,14th Journalling pages)

The criteria for 123 Challenge is: Use a shaped base to your Layout - not square or round. No hearts Nature as the theme Naturally being completely in love with the sea - here's my nature unshaped LO!! LOL! You wont find any lovey-dovey hearts in this creation!! teehee!




12TH FEB JOURNALLING PAGE Just as I was looking out the kitchen window, I saw both my little finches being terrorised by two big butcher birds!! I was horrified and ran at them like a raging monster! I hope I scared them never to come back! Poor little Scrappy and Booky were shivering little messes and took a long time to calm down. Scrappy ex-wild instincts told her to huddle down underneath her nest and dont move while Booky's aviary lack of experience had her bouncing off all walls in sheer panic! I'm mindful not to put them into that part of the garden again!!


  13TH FEB JOURNALLING PAGE
The time had come for me to go to work and prepare to start the next day. I always underestimate how much time it takes!! I was exhausted by 9pm last night!! But I have a wonderfully tidy workplace!!


14TH FEB JOURNALLING PAGE
First day back! I actually didnt mind being back -it was just all the preparation that was the issue!!! (as usual)!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! I love your journalling pages! Great work!

Jenneke said...

WOW Mandy, I love the shaped base you used!! Did you made it yourself??
And that oranje background of the jounaling page of friday the 13th, is that fabric??
You amaze me constantly with your work!!!!!
And it is so funny that you talk about your summerholiday in february....it is the middle of the winter here in Holland!! It's freezing again at night, brrrrr...
I don't like the cold, want it to be spring again...

Peggy said...

Great journaling pages, but this time it's your 123 Challenge LO that is blowing my mind!
xxx Peggy

Tanya said...

wow the shaped layout is SO striking!! Love all the journal pages, as usual!! Fantastic work Mandy :)

Lisa Spiegel said...

Mandy, the sea layout that is all cut out is AMAZING...Love, love LOVE it.