Sunday, 18 January 2009

WHITE WITH ONE, ONE LITTLE WORD, (Jan Journal Pages)SCRAP THERAPY CHA SNEAK PEEKS!

White with One - white background, turquoise and flourishes. Paige took this photo of me - she's quite talented behind the camera......the banner here on this blog was also taken by her.
ONE LITTLE WORD - Embrace. This was Hannah getting a birthday phonecall from her most favourite Uncle and Aunty in the world!! These photos are gorgeous - her face says everything!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JANUARY 16TH JOURNAL PAGE
I took this the day we left of our holiday! I was so thrilled to purchase my wireless pre-paid broadband! This means I can somewhat keep in touch with my blogging, challenges and online wonderful friends!
I am managing to do some scrapping here in Coles Bay.
I'm not sure if I will be about to scrap my 365 pics for my journal while I'm away, so here's my pick of photos that my just end up with holes punched in them and written onthe back for my 365 album! Who knows!!
17th Jan
This was outside where we all sat around after dinner in the evening. The girls spent the night looking for stars. We even managed to see a shooting star!!!! How cool was that !! Wish I was able to get a photo of it - but we were way too busy making wishes!!!
18th January
Canoeing for Paige! It was her first time and she loved it! She took to it extremely well and cant wait to get out in it again!
Venture over because they have been showing and discussing the new releases from CHA intensely!!

8 comments:

Jenneke said...

Ohhh, a campfire and canoeing....I envy you! Here in Holland it's about 6 degrees and rainy..
Enjoy yourselves!!!

Julie said...

Love the layouts Mandy and it looks like your a nd t he girls are having a ball.

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Those LO's are AMAZING Mandy!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the OLW one!! I just finished mine last night!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):) I love the vacation shots too....they are FAB...and looks like U are having a WONDERFUL time! :):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome layouts! The colors are just perfect! The detail AWESOME!

Wendy said...

I love your lay-outs, the colors are so great of it!

It seems you have a nice vacation. Hope one of your wishes will come true!

Peggy said...

Great LO's Mandy, I especially loved the photos of your daughter on the phone.
The weather in Belgium is the same as in Holland... not so cold anymore as last week, but rainy and depressing ... it's only the first month of the year, and already I'm wishing summer was here!!
xxx Peggy

Jane Smith said...

Hey Mandy, yes its me again..got a pressie over my way for you..{you've probably had a heap b4 but youre in my top5 places to visit} xx

LEA said...

you are a little scrapaholic atm mandy. love to see your creations!