Friday, 16 January 2009

We're off on holiday! MIX IT UP CHALLENGE (and 15th Jan Journal Page)

Today the girls and I are off on our annual trip to the East Coast of Tassie for 8days (poor dh has to work and cant came - but thats good for our finches and cats at least) I HAVE brought pre-paid stick thing for my computer for wireless internet while we're away though I dont have any means to print out photos to do my daily journal - I'll have to scrap a heap of them when I get back! I'll be taking scrapping and photos with me, so at least I 'll get some challenges done and hopefully keep this blog updated somewhat! (big smile) MIX IT UP CHALLENGE #2 This is the first time I've entered this and was very taken by the painting to glean inspiration from. I didnt have a lot of time to put this together - but really wanted to scrap Hannah's photo from yesterday. 15 JANUARY JOURNAL PAGE

Weeeeeeell it wasnt hard to guess what this page was going to be about! Hannah had a wonderful time buying books for her birthday in her fave bookshop! She has PLENTY of reading material for our holiday!

7 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Beautiful!!!

Isabelle said...

gorgeous layouts!

Peggy said...

These are beautiful and I'm so getting inspired by your 365 journal ... I really need to get started on that one LOL (I think I've said this with every comment I left you LOL)
xxx Peggy

pruts said...

lovely !!!!

Wendy said...

Very nice lay-outs!!! And enjoy your holiday!

Jenneke said...

Love that layout of Hannah!! And how great that you've taken your internet and scrappingthings with you on your holiday!
Wishing you a great time together with your daughters!!

Juliana said...

Glad you could play along at MIU!
I love your LO!
Have fun on your holiday!