Monday, 26 January 2009

SCRAP THERAPY Step-by-Step (25th Jan 365 Journal)SCRAPPING THE MUSIC

Over at Scrap Therapy, I've followed this step-by-step with nicnac. I've put a beach slant on it and hand sewed lace into little gathers to my flowers adding a button sewn on top. Manufacturer of the Month is KaiserCraft so this is a great opportunity to use a heap I have in my stash!! Here's Hannah at Wineglass Bay where she climbed all over the huge rocks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
25TH JANUARY JOURNAL PAGE
I had a wonderful day! Spent mainly in my scraproom where I was left to my devices!!! LOL It was fabulous! dh took me to the nursery where we purchased the most gorgeous birdbath for my garden. I love my garden! As the day got longer, I scrapped away thinking that a birthday cake was probably overlooked but it didnt matter - until...... suddenly dh and the girls burst into the room carrying my favourite icecream with a musical candle (singing happy birthday) on it!! LOL It was totally AWESOME - and the surprise was way better than a birthday cake!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #70 (Take Me Home) I pulled some lyrics from the song for this LO - I loved this photo of hannah with her face to the sun. She is such an earth child. You can find the challenge here

7 comments:

Jenneke said...

I'm so happy you had such a wonderful birthday!!!! And how sweet of your DH and kids to surprise you with that icecream-birtdaycake!!!!!!

Julie said...

Loving your pages Missy Mandy. Just stunning.

jacque4u2c said...

I am so happy that you had such an awesome day. You deserve it. I just love your pages. How beautiful!

Kathie said...

Wow that page is stunning! Good job.
Kathie
xoxo

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Happy Birthday Mandy, hope your day was filled with love and you really enjoyed it.

So love your LO's and I am sending my photo to you via snail mail.

Tanya said...

stunning layouts Mandy - love what you do :)

Peggy said...

Scrapping and ice cream - my kind of birthday!! Still loving your pages!
xxx Peggy