Tuesday, 6 January 2009

OLW-Start, SATU and Jan 5th (365)

'START' is a perfect word to kick off 2009 for OLW Click on photo to see a closer look at the result of those fabulous Purple Onion Date stamps I love them! And for me.......its definitely about finding a healthy balance between the things I love to do and the things I must do. Its really hard acheiving the juggling act especially with children. Finding a balance is a must this year. SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - I'm a Guest Designer for this Challenge!! Here's my sample LO!! (Yippee - another little surprise!!!)

365 JOURNAL

Here's my January 5th photo scrapped : Of course it HAD to be about my wonderful news of becoming a dter with Scrapping the Music!!

4 comments:

Jenneke said...

Great Layouts, Mandy. You have been very busy!!

Bye!
Jenneke

Gladie said...

Wow, awsome Los! Congratulations - and keep up the good work :)))

Lynn said...

Love your layout for OLW! Love the journaling!

Julie said...

Great stuff Missy M just love them all.