Thursday, 22 January 2009

MIX IT UP Challenge (and 22 Jan 09 photo)

This was Hannah in a pensive moment...I love it. Mix It Up# 3 had a palette of colours to glean inspiration from. The colours were gorgeous! It wasnt long before I had them in a LO!!!
22ND JANUARY 2009 PHOTO! This was Paige hanging off the top bunk in her bedroom of our holiday home, leaning round the door to see what what was going on!!! LOL!! Look at her gorgeous long blonde hair that she wont let me even contemplate about cutting! (not even much off for a trim!!)

12 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

That photo is sooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

I want to thank U Mandy for those SWEET SWEET SWEET SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT words U just left me on my blog....I can NOT EVEN EXPRESS to U how much it means to me......I am honored to call U friend...I am EVEN MORE HONORED to work with U on STM!!!!!! U are a true artist....through and through! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hugs,
Julie :):):):):):)

Mélanie Blackburn said...

Gorgeous lo!!! Thanks for playing along to MIU!

Isabelle said...

gorgeous layout!

Cin Cin said...

OMWord!! Your LO is JAW DROPPING!! So glad you played along on MIU!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO, will get my pic to you shortly, still trying to decide which one.
xx

Leanne said...

Hi there! I'm back from oblivion and ready to continue admiring your work!! Loving the Chill lo. You are sooo inspiring!

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, wow! This takes my breath away! FABULOUS!!!!

Julie said...

Wowser Missy Mandy that is just to die for.

Peggy said...

Gorgeous LO, just stunning, I soooo love your work!
xxx Peggy

Tanya said...

wow, absolutely beautiful layout Mandy! I love your work!

Linda Elbourne said...

That Chill lay out is fabulous - simple and beautiful and just plain stunning X

Jane Smith said...

Oh MY..Mandy this layout is stunning..the colours are spectacular..photo stunning..layout inspirational!! I love what you have done since my last visit. XXJ