Wednesday, 7 January 2009

JAN 6th PAGE and a BLIND SCRAP

Weeeeell, I had to scrap my little reveal getting the chance to guest design a challenge! I was asked on the Scrap Therapy Forum, how long it takes me to do a journal page for each day, and definitely I give it 20 minutes (remembering these are only 8x8's......
20 minutes of creativity first thing in the morning about a highlight (or lowlight -cos they are gonna happen!) is what I love to do especially when everyone is still asleep! And the other most important rule I've given myself is NOT to cut into any new paper - ONLY using scraps!! I'm loving weedling down my scraps box! I'm loving using paper I've adored before and creating with it again.....and yes there are papers in my scraps box that make me cringe 'what was I thinking!!!!' lol. But perhaps they are good for 'lowlight' pages - who knows??
..............................................................................................................................................................
BLIND SCRAP AT SCRAP THERAPY
This month of January, the Design Team were given the month off (yay) and several of the loyal forum members were given a change to guest design. Spikyjen took us through this Blind Scrap and with the Forum Theme for January of 'Its all about Me' this was my end result. I had no idea how the title came about - there you are - no make-up! teehee

3 comments:

Jane Smith said...

Mandy..loving your journal layouts..they are stunning..what a masterpiece when you have finished!! Fav layout for me is the Overseas Alone - love the ribbon, the photo everything!! Xj.s.

Peggy said...

OMG Mandy ... 20 minutes, you're killing me!!!! I've spent more than 3 days just thinking about which size of papers I'm going to use LOL... and still haven't decided LOL. I'm definitely going to take your advice and not do the 12x12, as I would love to have each day on a seperate page, but further than that I still have no idea on how to start. Your pages are giving me some inspiration though, so keep at it LOL!!
xxx Peggy

Vivs said...

You are brilliantly fast! The product outcomes are even gorgeous! Pretty neat. TFS