Thursday, 1 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR & Favourite Projects for 2008

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous NewYears!!
Its summer here (for my international friends) yet poor ole Tassie's weather isnt being as co-operative as the rest of Oz! Its chilly, but it definiely didnt put a dampner on our holiday away with my family! We arrived home today and all I wanted to do was CUT into some paper!!!! Talk about withdrawal symptoms.....so I came up with this:
Hannah and Paige unwrapping presents under the Christmas tree.
 (below this LO is the favourites for 2008!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 










 

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope you also have a fabulous New Year with lots of scrappingfun.Here in Belgium it's freezing for the moment and I'm looking forward for the summer.

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Mandy!!! ABSOLUTELY gorgeous PAGE!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome page - just beautiful!

pruts said...

I just found your blog. your work looks great !!!
I'll be comming back to see more :-)

Peggy said...

This is such a gorgeous page!!
Happy New Year to you too!!!
xxx Peggy