Thursday, 8 January 2009

DESIGN EXPERIMENT #39 (and Jan 7th Journal)

(Here you are after Blogger had mass problems uploading photos - they fixed their problems! Boy was the Blogger Message Board full of complaints this morning!!!) Back to business lol: What would you do if you had that extra hour in a day - (25 hours a day)? Thats the question Design Experiment is asking us to scrap. Being a nocturnal person - I'd definitely use it to get more sleep! An extra hour would be wonderful. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7TH JANUARY I love this photo of my daughter and her friend singing AbbA songs on 'Singstar'. They are both trained by the same singing teacher - they are both the same age and they both consistantly got the same scores in above the 9000 range! I kept stopping and listening to them, fascinated - then of course I had to get my camera!!!

(I was offered to have a turn - but declined......I'm sooooo not in their league! LOL!

5 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

That's good to know about the uploads Mandy....thanks!

Can't wait to see the LO's! :):):):):):):):):):)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Well I finally made it here to have a looksie at your 365 and other updates - all looks so stunning.
As for the singstar - what the hell, wait for the kiddies to go back to school and belt it out GIRL.... lol.

Gladie said...

Haha, exactly my choice of theme too - sleeping has not got top priority as it is - but with an extra hour? Well, maybe ;)

Great LO! :)

Julie said...

Wow mandy just loving all these pages.

Tanya said...

Love all your pages Mandy! Good on you for doing Project 365! Also, congrats on your STM DT!! Fabbo work!!! I have left you a little something on my blog too so go check it out!