Wednesday, 14 January 2009

AUSSIE SCRAP JACK, A BLIND SCRAP (and 13th January Journal)

Here's my jack of Sarah Gladmans sample over at Aussie Scrapjack I'm sooo happy how its turned out. That was a memorable lovely day too! I have a feeling that I'm going to be asked if its digital - nope - not one bit of it! I'm not into digital at all (I appreciate the art of digital) but I'm too hands on, too tactile - my hands have to feel the elements of a collage process. Here's to show that it isnt digi! LOL.... Fancypants background, glimmermist, buzz&bloom chip flowers, K&Co chip word "happy' K&Co Blue Awning transparency frame, Paper Pizazz vintage ephermera tags, animals etc, Melissa Frances key hole. BEACH This is the result of Debs Blind Scrap over on Scrap Therapy I love this photo of Paige...she was drawing in the sand with her toes! Do you like my little hand drawn pink boats! lol. I did manage to go off on my own tangent a bit...but it mostly followed the instructions - thats the beauty about a Blind Scrap - interpretation!! 13th JANUARY JOURNAL PAGE I watched these pair of devoted Sparrows from my veranda as they swooped in food to their nest under our eaves. Mostly the female took the food, but would either sit on the line or in a near branch while the male vocalised whether it was safe for her to go to the nest. He was very aggitated by me being there taking photos. He was very vocal hopping around! It was such a gorgeous scene being able to watch the pair work together.

8 comments:

Louise said...

Farout Mandy your jack LO is just Brill!! as is all your stuff Girl!

Lou ;)x

Gladie said...

Your pages are so beautiful! Incredible work on the collage, can hardly believe it's not digital - you rock, girl!!! <3 the bird story :D

Julie said...

Wowser Missy Mandy just love your jack of Sarah's layout. Fabbo,as is the rest of your work as always.Thanks for playing along with us at ASJ.

Jenneke said...

WOWWW, Mandy, that first layout is sooo beautiful!! I hardly can't believe that it's not digital..
It's just brilliant!!
And the other two also! I'm so impressed..

Lisa said...

Im stunned. Im not sure what to say except wow! I cannot believe its not digi..... is it??? Awesome take on the asj layout. xx

mandysea said...

PROMISE!! no digi - I'll even fess up to telling you - I dont like digi!! (big smile)

Wendy said...

Wow, this is sooooooo beautiful, I love it!!!! Great great work.

Peggy said...

OMG, I've never seen a more beautiful LO than your jack LO. Your work is just taking my breath away. I'm a fan LOL!
xxx Peggy