Wednesday, 21 January 2009

AUSSIE DARES#44, SCRAPPING THE MUSIC#69, (21 Jan photo)

This is the first time I've entered Aussie Dares...'WET'
I was really drawn to the DT's samples - just fantastic! Here's my entry. These photos were self portraits of my god-daughter a few days ago while we were at the beach! They were tooo cool to pass up to scrap!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrapping the Music #69 'Colours'

- I loved creating my design team sample! Hannah was in a sombre mood walking along the beach. She soon found a solitary spot where she sat for ages and created a sandcastle. The lyrics of 'Blue today- blue as the sea' was perfect!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 JANUARY 2009 PHOTO
One little Christmas beetle on a flower outside our holiday house's front door! I wish this photo picked up the deep bright iridescent shimmer green of the bug (reminds me of 'glimmer-mist' LOL)- which was stark contrast to the whiteness of the flower. Just gorgeous!

8 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

TOTALLY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your LO's Mandy!!!! It is SUCH an HONOR to work with U!!!! And that PHOTO!!!!! WOW WOW WOWWWWWWW!!! AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

GREAT pictures again this time, Mandy!! Wow, the self-portret of your daughter is so wonderful!! And your layouts are stunning again, the one for Scrapping the Music is PERFECT!!!! Those soft colors....I love it!!!
I'm happy that you're happy with your award!!

Wendy said...

Great pages again!! I love them both, especially the second one!

jacque4u2c said...

I totally love both of these pages! Awesome!

Linda Elbourne said...

Love the little bug on the flower, the blue layout is fabulous and the Wet aussie dare entry is simply stunning. WTG Mandy X

Peggy said...

Love both LO's, but the "I'm blue" LO is just stunning, one of the prettiest LO's I have ever seen. The mood is just perfect.
xxx Peggy

Tanya said...

Just gorgeous - love that BLUE layout and what an awesome photo of that bug!

Kristii said...

Your work is totally amazing!! Love those pictures!! Awesome!