Friday, 9 January 2009

123 Challenge sample page (and 8th Jan Journal)

The new criteria for 123 Challenge is:
The words "New Years Resolution"
Animal/s,
Orange & Yellow
DUE MIDNIGHT LAST DAY OF THE MONTH!!!
At first I thought - 'WHAT!" New Years Resolution with an animal in it????? But it fell into place easily! I looked though my photos contemplating each one with an animal in it!
Soooo with tongue in cheek and if anyone knows my 16yr old cat - he spends way too much time in the garden now! Sometimes it would be nice if he came in for a cuddle and to get the buzzies out of his fur!
8TH JANUARY JOURNAL PAGE
Walking past a dried up bouquet of flowers received early in December...I remembered the delight of seeing these beautiful little ballerinas tucked within gorgeous pink lilliums and native Australian flowers.....all that remain are the latter which preserve very well!
Time to clear it out and give these little dancers a new place of residence - arent they are gorgeous!

2 comments:

Jenneke said...

How beautiful they are, those dancers!! And this page is gorgeous!
And how great that you make a page every day! I think I wouldn't have the time and the drive for it..

Renee Dowling said...

Hi Mandy,

Just wanted to let you know I totally luv your take on the 123 this month , I at a serious standstill with mine and thought yours rocked!!!
Reneexx