Sunday, 7 December 2008

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #64

This weeks song is 'In my Life' by the Beatles and I've used the opening lyrics of 'Places I'll remember. This is my Paige in my Parent's Christmas Loungeroom and its just one of those magical places our extended family gather together for Christmas Day. And while the photos aren't great, its still a memory captured and treasured. The little white porcelian Christmas tree in the middle is very sentimental as mum made it hereself and those little globes light up - the children love it.

2 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

This is STUNNING!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! LOVE the colors and the sentiment....and loving that porcelain tree.... my Mom made one tooooooooooooo!!!! :):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Absolutely amazing!!! I love the design and all the texture!! Wow!!! You rock girl!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!