Thursday, 18 December 2008

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE #5

This is really different style for me - but the subject dictated it! Here's the challenge. I felt challenged to scrap a part of my career I dislike - the lead up to 'Curtain Up' .......taking the colour out of the photo gave a coldness creating the mood.......its pre-production time- the details that take well into the night, night after night............the perfectionism that will end up delighting the audience .........and the nervousness and overwhelm-ness I feel to the pit of my stomach right up until the curtain opens............no it doesnt open on me.......it opens on escape, while I'm in the darkness with headsets on, watching and directing every sound and movement like a cat on a hot tin roof

11 comments:

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

Wowwwwwwwwww.....Mandy!!! This is AMAZING!!!!! :):):):):):):):) LOVEEEEEEEE the journaling, the photo, the colors, the times!!!! STUNNING!!!! Thanks for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hugs,
Julie :):):):):)

Julie said...

love this one mandy looks great

Sweet Marie said...

This is totally rocking ! Love the display, the colors and the pic too. Stunning ! Thanks for playing.

Marie-Eve

Bree said...

wow. Girl you just drip talent.

thanks for playing SATU

Leanne said...

Hi there! I've been away too long and have just caught up on all your gorgeous lo's!

Merry Christmas Mandy!

Vivs said...

Hi Mandy. Thanks for popping by my blog. I am humble and honored. Your works are amazing! Lovely creations each of them.. Keep on inspiring.. I know I am inspired by you :)

Julie said...

Hey missy M. So mething for you on my blog.

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

I LOVE this layout Mandy!!! You did a FANtastic job on it!

Talk to you at the MB at STM! It has been fun seeing you there!

deana said...

GORGEOUS LO!! Really love all the great little touches on there! I love your work! :-)

Thanks for playing along with us! :-)

MandieGirl said...

This is beautiful! Love it