Saturday, 13 December 2008

123 Challenge AND Purple Onion Gift Wrapping Challenge

Above is my 123 December Sample Layout: I know I scrap my little finches alot - but they are just sooooo darned cute especially since sitting on eggs. Poor ole Scrappy (in foreground) has been somewhat plucked from behind her neck so that Booky can feather the nest - despite being given recommended materials to do so!!!! She's been a little bit more left alone since putting cotton wool in there! They are funny little things! Now then girls - this month 123 has the most FABULOUS Criteria!! A Christmas Tree A big splash of paint LOTS of bling! 

                                           --------------------------------------------------


PURPLE ONION STAMPS
have a gift wrapping challenge on over at their blog
I absoloutely LOVE their stamps!!!
Here's my entry! I've been able to use what I love - RIBBON, gold, texture texture texture!!!
Arent those little stamps cute!!! Note to self - NO PEEKING!! (hopeless!!)


2 comments:

Julie said...

just stunning mandy love he xmas tags

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

What fab christmas tags, love them..xxx