Thursday, 27 November 2008

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #63 AND IT WON!!!!!!

This week the song is called '5 o'clock' and I loved the lyrics 'There's a long haired girl' because that certainly fit Paige! She has the most beautiful long blonde hair. Everytime I suggest she might like to cut it - she's shocked at me! LOL! Love that shabby chic that K&Co help produce! (and love love love my lace - its everywhere in my scrapstudy!!!
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  I've been soooo blessed to be given this Kreativ Award by Julie and Leanne (at the same time) - how lucky am I! Thanks so much - because getting a comment makes my day - and I've found I can count on both of you to do just that. (very big smile )
I'll pass on the rules to the Award as soon as I get a minute to breathe......

My workload is massive at the moment and after the 7th December I'm going to be able to catch up on everything and everyone.............because.....
I'LL BE ON HOLIDAYS - yippee!!!!!!



8 comments:

Julie said...

Wow Missy Mandy this is just stunning love that Kand Co paper. Thanks for playing along with us.

Barbara said...

So Beautiful!!! Love the photograph the wind looks like it is in full force! :)
So glad you got to play along with us again!

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those flowers and that bit of lace! :):):):):):):)

AlexM said...

Love this shabby chic look and how you did the title! Gorgeous page. Thanks for playing!

Bec said...

Love your work Mandy.
They are always so gorgeous!!

Laura Fiore said...

Such a beautiful layout Mandy! I love your gorgeous photo, and you're right, here hair is LOVELY!

Thanks for taking our challenge!

Scrapping The Music said...

I'm so loving your style! Another great layout!!! As always, thanks for playing along with us!!!

Kristii said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love, love, love this layout!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!!