Thursday, 9 October 2008

Working with MME LOVE Kit and some Sass Lass LO's

Here is the My Mind's Eye LOVE Kit LO's. With two extra pieces of cardstock, this kit did quite well. I tried to make it as versatile as possible.
As I said before - this is MME LOVE kit - there are many other kits of various themes and colours - you can find them here : http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/products.php?cat=18
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THis is a LO for Julies CC Challenge at Scrap Therapy. I love doing this style!! This is a sketch sample I created for OCT Cyberscrap at Scrap Therapy: Hannah practicing. The Design Team at Scrap Therapy created a Kaiser Chipboard Album each (complete with Kaiser paper and Rhinstones etc. This was my creation - which was an 'Arrow' shape, so i layered it a bit so there are sneak peeks of each page. Its a ballet album for Paige.
This was a Step-by-Step LO I taught at Scrap Therapy - you can find it here:

No comments: