Monday, 27 October 2008

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE #1

Scrappy certainly has a much better life now than how it could have turned out. Poor little thing hit the glass window, pretty much fell into the jaws of the cat and I dont think my feet touched the ground until I had little 'Scrappy' in my hands. My friend grabbed her camera and took this very touching photo. This little bird soon after just settled down into my hands and shut her eyes. I'm not sure what she was shutting out, but 5 mins later she had no trouble tucking into some food! So no shock evident! Scrappy's story was perfect for the words 'Listen to My Story'

7 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

OH poor scrappy - glad he is okay. That is such a great pic but sad story behind it. Fabulous LO you have done.

The Tucker's and Wolek's said...

This is soooooooooooo touching and BEAUTIFUL....wow wow wowwwwwwww...sooooo BEAUTIFUL! :):):):)

Thanks so much for playing along with us! :):):)

Julie :):):):)

Julie said...

Just love both of these pages Mandy.

Sweet Marie said...

Wooooow !!! This is amazing, and beautiful, and the pic is stunning. And it's toutching too !
Thanks for playing with us.

Marie-Eve (DT Scrapping Across the Universe)

Gladie said...

Wonderful picture! Poor little thing, glad to hear it is doing well :)

Leanne said...

Wow! You've been busy! Love all your lo's.

Monique said...

Hi there, followed you link from the Across the Universe blog...love your take on the first challenge, so cute!