Saturday, 25 October 2008

COLOUR COMBO #93


Trying to photograph colours true to a swatch is sooo hard! I've painstakingly matched products used on the page to justify the colours chosen by Waleska for Colour Combo Galore, yet its turned out lighter than it should especially the deep orchid. I'm not sure how it happened but those wool threads are the same colour as the 'deep orchid' coloured tulips in the photo in real life though they have photographed lighter.....hmmn. I need to learn how to photoshop better I think!

5 comments:

Leeanne O'C said...

Cool layout. I know how you feel it's really frustrating when the colours don't photograph properly. If you find out how to get it right let me know.

Cheers

leeanne

Belinda Venables said...

Love it Mandy.

I love how you've made it simple yet very classy!

Thanks for playing!

xx

Busybel said...

Hi there
I love your layout!! It is so simple and lovely - having had a quick squiz of your recent lo's on your blog, I'd have to say you have a really inspiring style! I love new discoveries!!

Gina said...

Lovely LO..you have a really great style! Nice to see another Tassie scrapper in blogland too! :D

Suzanne said...

What a great page, such a fab photo and I love the tassle. I always struggle with getting the colours right on my photos too - especially difficult with pale plain cardstock background like here.